Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 May, 06:11
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
06 May, 09:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
so just drink water during?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 May, 06:28
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Some people prefer juice fasting, I've been listening to John Rose on youtube. Great info. I shut down my kitchen and 5pm and put off breakfast until 9am and my daughter with issues starting healing rapidly. Plus the anons have been praying for us!

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
06 May, 06:34
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
orange juice? is there specific juices that might be best? im in the process of healing myself. last 3 years ive lost and kept off over 40lb now under 300lb. would love to keep going so that i can see my kids grow up. didnt care about myself for a very very long time, would have welcomed death. now, even though i would still welcome it, ive got little ones i want to watch grow up before im gone.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Clear juices I think so no OJ, and also remember vegetable juices and broths so you don't overdo the sugar. I like veg/juice blends so its still tastes good. SUJA cold pressed juice and fruit juice is delicious!
06:44 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Loret Alen, click on at the bottom under it