Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Many of us came to AnonUp because we were looking for answers.
Many have been isolated and ostracized from friends and family.
What we have experienced is a renewed trust in self, and other like minded individuals.
We can draw from our experiences, to come together, share thoughts and conversations and ultimately "teach" the others as they come on board.
What we have learned will help people to adapt to what is a new world and reconcile that the old world will be left behind.
Stand together, share hope, and stand as one.
09:32 AM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 May, 06:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amein Brother. Beautifully stated. God Bless. WWG1WGA. 😎👊💥

Numbers 6:24-26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 May, 06:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you, and God bless you as well my friend!
I feel we are moving in a more positive direction and we all have a part to play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 May, 04:25
So true

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 11:02
My family is pulling further away from me. My husband believes I am crazy and is telling me he can’t “ live like this”. My family thinks I am paranoid and in a cult. 🥲

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 May, 06:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I keep peace, keep silent on these topics. Have patience. speak your truth here.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 May, 06:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It's tough. So many lies and deceptions over the decades has created a culture of cognitive dissonance that is hard to break through. People don't want to dismiss their delusions. Praying for you and your family. Hang in there. We will be vindicated soon. Keep planting those seeds.

Numbers 6:24-26

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
05 May, 09:43
Thank you Charlie! Well said❣️

05 May, 10:51
In response Charlotte Martingano to her Publication
You are welcome.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
05 May, 09:25
I love each and every one of my anon family 💪

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 May, 10:47
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Love you back :)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 10:49
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Fookin amazing group of folks.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 May, 08:11
Family is Everything
Definition of Family is....

05 May, 08:23
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
John 1:13
“Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

Buga Boo @Bugaboo
05 May, 06:01
I thought I was awake 2 years ago and I was from research, 2 years later, after cv pushed me to stand in my power n I deprogramed myself. Now i feel awake. Sure I'm not done.

05 May, 06:21
In response Buga Boo to her Publication
That is an excellent statement.
I am a researcher as well. I did not come from Twitter or Facebook.
My experience was sitting in a library researching for a term paper as a sophomore in high school (1984).
My term paper was on G. Gordon Liddy.
At that time, I started to realize things were not what they Seemed.
I was fully awake around 1992 and went to see lectures and speakers.
Fortunately I saw Bill Cooper in 1994 at a real small venue.
We all are in varying stages of being awake and aware, and the journey is going to get weird. Hold on to faith, and this will be great.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 May, 04:14
If nothing else, I have learned patience. Like VK states, family is everything. That is the most important reason I am here. They argue, disagree and scorn me....but as the old saying goes....it is better to be kind than to be right. I stay because I know that I am needed most on the other side of the storm.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 May, 02:26
Just beautiful my friend!!😄 Agree, we have our greatest and maybe our most important task ahead. We won’t be resting after it all goes down LOL! BUT, the heavy burden we’ve born in our spirits WILL be gone! I think that each one of us was handpicked by Adonai, and He knew that those He picked would be able to shoulder the pain of rejection (that He knows so very well)…even though we may not have felt stong enough to keep going at times, keep going we did!!! We are ONE, we all have the courage of Caleb, and next our job will be much easier, that of shepherds LOL! Love you!! ❤️🙏🙏🙏

05 May, 02:34
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hi Cathy,
Good to see you my friend. I believe as you, on us being called and chosen, by Adonai.
I know you get it when I say my spirit was moved to write this. I do not want to shut the door on the past, but I cannot stay stuck in the problem... I need to see the solution and that means to spread the word faith has taught me. I was inspired by a silent visitor who never rarely posts and seldom comments- but I see them just the same.
I love you too and I am grateful for our friendship!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
05 May, 12:54
Sage words Charlie!
I was so glad to find you all again! Had to take a break for hub’s heart surgery and missed reading this so much for a few months. You all are so kind, so much love and positivity here. Replaced the family that banned me. lol. Thank You!!!

05 May, 12:58
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
You are welcome.
I feel we are all family and being guided to make choices that will make more sense once this plays out. I am glad you are back and please feel free to talk to me anytime. Speedy recover to the hubs!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 May, 12:39
Come tho think of it, about 2 weeks ago I was in a pharmacy, local not a big name one, looking for something on a shelf. A few feet away was an older couple talking, discussing. I could hear the conversation & they were talking about everything we do on AU. I didn't interrupt but as I stood in line to check out behind them I did speak up & say to them "I could listen to your conversation all day long"
The gentleman replied & said Oh I thought you were listening in but wasn't upset about it, & had not even looked at me the whole time. Maybe our minds connected.

05 May, 12:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Of course your minds connected - it is the collective consciousness we are moving towards. They wanted you to hear them...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 May, 12:38
Objectives

05 May, 12:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This post is non objective-
although it is important to remember these things, we cannot get stuck in the cycle of negative thinking all the time.
Paint a picture of what we could envision in the future.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 May, 12:37
AU is a sanctury of unity & high vibes.
Soul family on a mission for highest good.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 May, 12:36
Thank you Charlie for giving us all a Wonderful reminder as to where we have been and where we are going!!!

Your post reminds me of what we have been so graciously told and what we are seeing play out each and every day.... WWG1WGA! 🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️

05 May, 12:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
You are welcome.
Someone suggested something in a comment somewhere, and it sparked a thought that had to play out.
We are not who we once were, and by realizing that, it makes it easier to look at today and tomorrow.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 May, 12:31
I often wonder when out in public shopping etc, if anyone around me is on AU, or, is thinking like me. I wouldn't even know the person if I saw them face to face if they were on AU. I could identify a few but most not. It would be nice to connect in person for a cup of coffee or lunch perhaps. It would be nice to know where people are/live to connect in person.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 May, 12:40
im like you! The face to face dialogue is what I crave. Im in MA. Come for a visit, I would hug you, show you my garden and we could walk on the beach if you would like😎💗

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 May, 05:37
i often wonder (and hope and pray!) for this gathering too. Big or small - it will be a homecoming. i’m behind enemy lines in California (SF Bay Area) and can’t wait to meet my AU Family - whenever that is.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 May, 12:29
Thanks for the beautiful inspiration Charlie :)
What an amazing time to be alive!

05 May, 12:32
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
It is an amazing time!
Someone quietly gave me the inspiration to write this.
I have a follower who never comments or posts and it is not a bot.

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
05 May, 11:52
I love it here. All of you have become my family. Especially since no one in mine is speaking with me. Divorce on the horizon because "I'm stupid." I stay calm and steady because at some point, they are going to REALLY need me. Blessings to all of you AU fam, have a sparkling day!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 May, 11:51
Love this so much, Charlie. This is what being an Anon is truly about! ❤️🐸❤️ WWG1WGA means everything. God Bless You! 🙏🏻

05 May, 12:25
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
God bless you, as well. Good to see you my friend!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
05 May, 11:41
You are so eloquent Charlie.💖

God bless you!
🙏🕊💖💫✝️

Here is a gif just for you, my friend.😉☺

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 May, 11:39

05 May, 12:24
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
We are the antithesis.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 May, 11:37
We are one

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 May, 11:03
Thank you Patriot! You stated how i feel perfectly!
We are so blessed to all have each other!!
I’m so very honored to fight evil along side all of you!
Love, peace and justice.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 May, 10:49
The renewed trust in self is already amazing by itself...
The fact that we can use it to help others makes us all truly blessed❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 May, 10:44
I am with you Chuck!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 May, 10:23
🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

05 May, 10:31
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thy will, not mine!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 May, 10:21
WWG1WGA

05 May, 10:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Known as the "World Peace Bell" ...20+ of them worldwide.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 May, 10:20
i love this so much ❤️❤️❤️ we are family❤️❤️❤️

05 May, 10:27
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Yes we are family.
This is what it was supposed to always be.
Good to see you, my friend!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
05 May, 10:18
Charlie, I agree with you. AU has been a very special place of love, peace and positive vibes ~ perfect unity.

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

And I loved Vincent's comment on a post from a few months ago ❣️

05 May, 10:21
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
We were shown what to do, and now it is time to use it.
Jesus gave us all we needed.
Thank you, Leah!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 May, 10:50
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
i missed that one . love you all . salt of the earth here on anonup.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 May, 10:15
Well said!