Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 May, 09:32
Many of us came to AnonUp because we were looking for answers.
Many have been isolated and ostracized from friends and family.
What we have experienced is a renewed trust in self, and other like minded individuals.
We can draw from our experiences, to come together, share thoughts and conversations and ultimately "teach" the others as they come on board.
What we have learned will help people to adapt to what is a new world and reconcile that the old world will be left behind.
Stand together, share hope, and stand as one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 May, 12:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I often wonder when out in public shopping etc, if anyone around me is on AU, or, is thinking like me. I wouldn't even know the person if I saw them face to face if they were on AU. I could identify a few but most not. It would be nice to connect in person for a cup of coffee or lunch perhaps. It would be nice to know where people are/live to connect in person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
im like you! The face to face dialogue is what I crave. Im in MA. Come for a visit, I would hug you, show you my garden and we could walk on the beach if you would like😎💗
12:40 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 May, 12:44
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
A long way away but would love to meet up! I'm in MT, darn near Canada ey. We are social creatures, & yes I'm an extrovert, not an introvert. Had a neighbor once who was an introvert, very difficult to have a conversation with, ugh. I was always leading the conversation. So here we are!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 May, 12:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
ive always wanted to see Montana! I have a friend in Boseman. one day we will all have a big party🙏🌸