Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 May, 09:32
Many of us came to AnonUp because we were looking for answers.
Many have been isolated and ostracized from friends and family.
What we have experienced is a renewed trust in self, and other like minded individuals.
We can draw from our experiences, to come together, share thoughts and conversations and ultimately "teach" the others as they come on board.
What we have learned will help people to adapt to what is a new world and reconcile that the old world will be left behind.
Stand together, share hope, and stand as one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Buga Boo @Bugaboo
I thought I was awake 2 years ago and I was from research, 2 years later, after cv pushed me to stand in my power n I deprogramed myself. Now i feel awake. Sure I'm not done.
06:01 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bugaboo in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 May, 06:21
In response Buga Boo to her Publication
That is an excellent statement.
I am a researcher as well. I did not come from Twitter or Facebook.
My experience was sitting in a library researching for a term paper as a sophomore in high school (1984).
My term paper was on G. Gordon Liddy.
At that time, I started to realize things were not what they Seemed.
I was fully awake around 1992 and went to see lectures and speakers.
Fortunately I saw Bill Cooper in 1994 at a real small venue.
We all are in varying stages of being awake and aware, and the journey is going to get weird. Hold on to faith, and this will be great.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 May, 06:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Wow, I would have loved to have seen Bill Cooper speak, that must have been really interesting and mind blowing also.

Buga Boo @Bugaboo
05 May, 07:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Wow you woke up early in your life, congratulations! Its been a 8 year process for me, but when I look back I can see major shifts that helped define my now path. Thank your for your reply.