Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 May, 09:32
Many of us came to AnonUp because we were looking for answers.
Many have been isolated and ostracized from friends and family.
What we have experienced is a renewed trust in self, and other like minded individuals.
We can draw from our experiences, to come together, share thoughts and conversations and ultimately "teach" the others as they come on board.
What we have learned will help people to adapt to what is a new world and reconcile that the old world will be left behind.
Stand together, share hope, and stand as one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Just beautiful my friend!!😄 Agree, we have our greatest and maybe our most important task ahead. We won’t be resting after it all goes down LOL! BUT, the heavy burden we’ve born in our spirits WILL be gone! I think that each one of us was handpicked by Adonai, and He knew that those He picked would be able to shoulder the pain of rejection (that He knows so very well)…even though we may not have felt stong enough to keep going at times, keep going we did!!! We are ONE, we all have the courage of Caleb, and next our job will be much easier, that of shepherds LOL! Love you!! ❤️🙏🙏🙏
02:26 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 May, 02:34
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hi Cathy,
Good to see you my friend. I believe as you, on us being called and chosen, by Adonai.
I know you get it when I say my spirit was moved to write this. I do not want to shut the door on the past, but I cannot stay stuck in the problem... I need to see the solution and that means to spread the word faith has taught me. I was inspired by a silent visitor who never rarely posts and seldom comments- but I see them just the same.
I love you too and I am grateful for our friendship!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 May, 03:38
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I’m grateful for our friendship too, it’s a divine connection!!😁 I’ll pray for you! I don’t know if you feel it, but I feel a certain heaviness of spirit today, a real burden,for what I’m not sure, but I feel I need to pray continously. I don’t know what’s going on, but Adonai does! P.S. I’m praying for that certain addition to your arsenal too😁🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 May, 03:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Oh yeah, are you on Instagram? If you follow me there, you’ll see what my very unexpected, and even improbable, ministry is… spreading the word of God to a reviled people, many of whom are as woke as we are!!