Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 10:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
From the biggest Truth...to the smallest fact....THEY LIE!!!🤨🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 May, 07:51
When you look at this map, and I've seen it before, one thing in particular resonates with me...Jason Shurka in his second interview with "Ray" from "The Light System" (TLS) says regarding "The Others" or ET's or T's whatever they are exactly..."Aliens"...When speaking with them Ray says that where they come from they don't call their "planet" but instead use the word "continent"....Does that trigger any theories that might resonate with the map above in anyone's brainola??? It does mine...What if some of the ET's we are seeing or may soon be introduced to come from other land masses around our "known world"...I'm convinced there is more land than we are being told...Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 May, 10:48
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Indeed! Oh it does! 🧐

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 May, 10:50
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Anything is possible; don't have any specific feeling about this theory - need to think about it. so much has been hidden from us.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 May, 04:00
You got the meme
More thanks

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
04 May, 12:29
小林は日本にはたくさんあります♪私は英語がわからないので、ビデオの意味がわかりません。惜しい。。。(´・ω・`)

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 May, 10:08
Yeah well there are a ton of people looking for him - there seems to be a problem sweeping across a few sites -

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 May, 03:23
THE ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 May, 01:50
Why do I feel like VK has JUMPED the Dome Wall onto the otherside?

Please tell us about the other world! 🙏🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 May, 07:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Oh there is more land alright...The LIARS have kept this from us imagine that...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 May, 10:55
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
FO SHO lol

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 May, 01:40

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
03 May, 12:10
so let's go! the others who want get their shots, abortions, government control, green new deal and NWO can carry on. Elon’s hyperloop 😁

so let's go! the others who want get their shots, abortions, government control, green new deal and NWO can carry on. Elon’s hyperloop 😁

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 May, 12:07
So.....this is the real outer space...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 May, 12:36
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Extraterrestrial = extra terra.

Terra = Land or Territory.

Extraterrestrial = extra land or territory (beyond the basin, promoted as "Earth").

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 May, 11:56
This is all a test of character.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Startrek 2009 - Kirk beats Spock's Test - YouTube

Learn more: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796366/Paramount Pictures, Spyglass Entertainment, Bad RobotCopyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 10:56
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
GOOD!....then we'll be fine!!!!!!!😉🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 May, 11:53
2 Suns or 2 Sons?

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 May, 12:46
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I can't remember where I saw it but I kinda remember there being TWO Kennedy sons. One was John and the other was hidden away. I didnt think too much of it at the time but for some reason it is tickling my brain today.

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 May, 11:43
I watched that interview. My brain was reeling.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
03 May, 11:34
🤪help, i go a little bit crazy......now

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
03 May, 11:45
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
DITTO

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 May, 12:39
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
Welcome to the largest lie we've uncovered...

This is only the beginning, and there's so much more to share...:

https://youtu.be/E9chz8COY...
THE SECRET LAND OPERATION HIGHJUMP U.S. NAVY ANTARCTIC EXPEDITION 1946 ADM. RICHARD BYRD 24972 - YouTube

Love our channel? Help us save and post more orphaned films! Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/PeriscopeFilm Even a really tiny contribution c...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 May, 11:30
What a versatile man, with many abilities and an intellect! He also lives in many places and possibly in this world. I want to see a lot more from him!!!!

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
03 May, 11:29
He's also the Godfather of Competitive Eating! 😀
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
03 May, 11:28
Everything we know is a total sham.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
03 May, 11:28
Everything we know is a total sham.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 May, 11:24
Secret hidden map..... that old chestnut

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 May, 11:24
mercator projection, wonder what it looks like

Not Important @Notimportant
03 May, 11:22
My thoughts have been wandering here too...people always say...
"what do they eat & drink when they poison everything here with bad ju ju, ingredients & chemicals?"

"OTHER TERRA" FOODS NOT POISONED!
😑imo maybe this is PROOF...A friend went to Vegas with a wealthy business group...they were served special secret foods & he kept raving about this orange juice with breakfast & how the orange juice was the best thing he ever drank. It was like $20 a glass sourced from a secret location. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 May, 11:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
hey have been asking those same questions, what do they eat when they have poisoned all that is here

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 May, 12:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This is the only reasonable explanation ... and the other MASSIVE question is why NO ONE is allowed to go to Antarctica ... ???
The Bible did talk about the plentiful bounty in the land of the Giants ... is that part of it?

How is ti that planes can't fly over the ice wall?
Or is this back to the Dome theory? in that case, why not be able to go via on of the BAZILLION tunnels dug underground.

Still too many ifs, and . W H A T . I S . the purpose of all these lies? All for the Pedo-maniacs?

Just doesn't add up.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 May, 11:22

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 May, 11:19
Makes Perfect since More Land Other people aliens tech flying objects weather dome flat earth the old tech old tartarian stuff mud floods from asteroid impacts at the outer realms
fascinating to say at the least!
I can c a lot of different scenarios!😳🤔🧐

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 May, 11:14

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
03 May, 11:11
Hmmmm

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 May, 11:11
the prodigal son returns 👊🏾

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 May, 11:10
Bigger Earth, beyond the Wall. Nice share VK.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
03 May, 11:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 11:09
Koba has a brother? lol

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 May, 11:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think more like a siamese twin🙄