Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 10:52
Kobayashi dude is everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 May, 07:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When you look at this map, and I've seen it before, one thing in particular resonates with me...Jason Shurka in his second interview with "Ray" from "The Light System" (TLS) says regarding "The Others" or ET's or T's whatever they are exactly..."Aliens"...When speaking with them Ray says that where they come from they don't call their "planet" but instead use the word "continent"....Does that trigger any theories that might resonate with the map above in anyone's brainola??? It does mine...What if some of the ET's we are seeing or may soon be introduced to come from other land masses around our "known world"...I'm convinced there is more land than we are being told...Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it