JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future? Is that it? It's not the Baddies trying to destroy our food supply to starve us out and get us to submit even though the latter sounds much more Occam's razor-ish don't you think? But okay, and is everybody saying that they have been feeding us Human Meat is that why the "truth" is going to put 90% of us in the hospital when we find out? Is that what I'm hearing? And, just curious, why is it cheaper to feed people human meat vs pigs and cattle again? Because they're free for the taking in China or India or they're being farmed in underground bases? You can buy a hog for about $200 around here? How much are humans $50? $100? Or is it not about the price? Is it a Satanic thing to have everyone eating as cannibles so that when they admit to eating us, they can say "Well you ate humas too at McDonalds dumbasses!? Serious questions...Anybody got any answers?
02:43 PM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 May, 04:48
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
mentioned this last week. . One of the plants was Tyson...chicken... Tyson was involved with drug cartel Clinton gang when Bill was governor. started buying up all the chicken farms in Ark...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 May, 04:15
[They] have been lying to us about EVERYTHING! Food included! Follow the money! Why don’t [they] want you to drink raw milk? Do you really think they are trying to make us healthier? Pastuerizing milk takes out the good enzymes for your gut by heating the milk. Preservatives, pesticides, chemicals, artificial garbage is what [they] make money on from every end. Add in health insurance, hospitals, big pharma. Corporate ranches and farms is their goal. Control. Azure delivered healthy foods so based on it burning and Gates and Chy-na buying up all the real estate, I’m leaning towards the black hats creating a food shortage and/or raising prices or trying to starve us. No one cares that the jabs are killing and maiming folks. Why should our food and water be any different? Until the military steps in and drains the entire swamp, we suffer. Find a good local farmer/rancher or try to buy some land. All of this was prophesied in the Bible so Christians are not surprised by all of this mess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
12 May, 12:10
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Also considering the baby formula shortage when there is no shortage of any baby formula ingredients,is obvious retaliation for threatening their baby sacrifices. What happens when the mom's find out?

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
02 May, 12:24
Blessing our food before we eat does 2 things, thanks Almighty God #1 . Putting Gods holiness and purity by words to bless our food due to the possibility of it being cursed, contaminated etc.,#2.. Words send vibration of energy, and positive ones, blessings from our Heavenly Father protect us from evil in any form. This I certainly believe!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 01:45
In response Ghost Cat to her Publication
Thanks PJ I appreciate that ;)

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
02 May, 08:50
You said: "So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future?"

No, I think the white hats tolerate the black hats destroy the food supply, because that has to go... To start something new, you have to get rid of the old first, it's not just a flip you can switch. The blame is on the black hats, they created it, enslaved us, and their failing Green New Deal needs it destroyed... It will bring the people to the precipice...

Not just the food supply has to go, so is the money supply or Central Bank... Yet we are assured that the patriots are in control... Never interfere with an enemy who is in the process of destroying themselves... 🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:58
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Got it! Love the optimism...Juan O says we're in for a "near death experience" I see that coming soon...Hopefully this "SCARE" event is enough to wake the majority of SLEEPERS up and that there is an equally good LIGHT ASCENSION EVENT around the same time to wrap up this GREAT AWAKENING in a glorious bow for all of humanity

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 May, 06:36
My "logic" went wild on this one!
Trying to be sensible & not make myself feel too sick ...
"They've" been poisoning us thru food, meds, vax, air, (excessive) 5g/rf's/emf's ++ for years to the point it's v.difficult to stay clear of harmful stuff so change 100% needed.
Didn't DJT address Farmers & Food industry early on?
Many things r now unavailable/in short supply
Some heirloom veg is now available (🙏🏻it's real)
There've been esoteric changes am unable to define but have felt.
Yes several food supply factories destroyed but enough to starve us? (Interesting selection of plants affected - need to dig more)

Typing ins such slow mo imposs to keep train of thought!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:04
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Rita! Times they are a changin' that's for sure...Time to go back to local gardens and livestock...I have been contacting farms in my area looking to "chip in funds" for a larger crop this year...Encouraging to double their gardens and I will help pay for seed or fertilizer or whatever to get a share...Not that expensive really...I have done that with about 5 local families too that grow gardens to encourage them to plow more and grow more...We can do this if we all work together...No GMOs

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
02 May, 06:23
but why the push by gates for consumption of insects and fake meat?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:05
In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication
Excellent questions??? Anybody?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 May, 05:50
To poison us with food is the easiest way (and water)
To poison our minds [they] need TV and cellphones and a propaganda machine...for a long time not everyone had access to all of that...
But food I think it started even before...
We all need to eat...
So breaking families and the importance of a "fire" burning in a house (and by that I mean a fire that makes a house a HOME, a fire that feeds a family in every sense) by having people so busy to just survive we forgot the importance of cooking our own meals and make it a sacred moment.
Basics should be: do not buy anything that comes out of a can or a box...nothing that has been manipulated/ processed
The way mother nature gifts it to us is the way it should be taken
Avoid big chain supplies
Do not fall for their organinc scam
Buy local
Seasonal
Keep it simple
Avoid everything that is ground (spices, tea leaves)
When in doubt think: would my grandmother eat that?!🤣
Lets make food fun and holy again😊

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:37
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thanks for the great comments! I have contacted local farmers and told them I would chip in some extra $ if they planted a larger garden this year for a share of the harvest...About 5 of them are taking me up on it...I think people should look around and do the same...Farmers are open to the idea for sure and were planning on expanding anyway

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 May, 02:07
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Have you ever seen these 2 experiments?? I believe this is why we pray to the nourishment of our bodies before we eat. I told my mom one time, if they ever try to force jab you, start praying over that vial, because your life depends on God to change it. I believe we can do this with our food as well. Power of prayer. Thoughts??
https://highexistence.com/...
https://www.masaru-emoto.n...

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 May, 03:32
I try to see how Both sides are making moves and counter moves, like a game of chess. It is a war between good and evil. The battle is real.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 May, 02:17
ONE OF THOSE PLACES WAS A NON GMO NATURAL FOOD SOURCE HEALTHY FOOD AZUR I THINK IT WAS ... AS FOR THE OTHER IDK

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:07
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Not cool if they are blowing up those non GMO sources but it seems like they are getting hit hard on other fronts so hopefully they will pay for their crimes soon! We'll see?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
02 May, 01:29
Time to rethink what we consider food. When I was 23 and frustrated from trying all kinds of diets I asked the Holy Spirit what I should eat. He told me “as close to the way God made it.”
Time to get away from man-made food and go back to real food. It’s easier to come by than we think based on all the comments here. Quit thinking grocery stores. Anyone can grow a garden anywhere. They’ve addicted us to so many things we don’t want to give up. Just chips alone: potato & corn: how many different flavors are there? Plus new ones all the time. Think about how that applies to all the other processed (especially snack) foods. We’ve basically been hoodwinked. Find some info on the food industries research on flavors, textures and smells. I always go to the Cheeto. There probably isn’t one bit of real food in those.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:11
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Thanks Brave Grace for the great comment! Very helpful! I have been contacting local farms and families in my area and asked them if I could pitch in some $ for some of the harvest and encouraged them to plow a bigger garden this year...I will help pay for seeds, plants, fertilizer etc. for a share of the harvest...They are all going to participate!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 May, 01:22
Hek 239
natural flavor

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:14
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Oh god! Didn't need to go down that rabbit hole ;( Actually, I did, I just didn't like it...That's what I'm talking about...These evil fuc*ers are ruthless with the way they treat human beings like lab rats and cattle! Time to make a change and irradicate these psychopaths from the face of the Earth...Coming soon!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 May, 12:49
Most won’t blink an eye lid, just add some salt and pepper.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 08:16
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Sad but true! Don't forget the Fava beans and a bottle of Chianti ;)

The Quadfather @Quadfather
02 May, 12:38
Overlapping agendas.

Black hats need chaos to expand control and prevent unwinnable election.

White hats need exposure and the corrupt system to fall under its own weight while moving sentiment to their side.

All the corrupt globalist organizations that we’ve grown dependent on must be dismantled if we are to start anew.

The good guys will turn a blind eye to what’s happening as long as red lines aren’t crossed and we’re still moving the ball down field.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
02 May, 12:25
❣️❣️I believe what is visibly playing out is what was planned by the DeepState to further control Us; ad nauseam.

During Trump's Rally he often speaks of working with "The Farmers".
Making sure they have loans. Hints of healthier lands and Farmers not being 'forced' b Government to only grow certain crops laden with GMOs. Much of this "preparedness" was done during his Administration.

I do believe what is going on is WhiteHat exposure of where we were headed and what was to become....
Not saying we are going to be in for an easy time of it but there's been enough ground work laid, hints and comms....... to not believe there are Patriots all over this subject.

What I've noticed locally at grocers is new smaller label products being introduced then edging out say Tyson's over time. Watch. You'll start noticing.....

❣️The Best is yet to Come ❣️

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
01 May, 11:28
I think this is a deliberate attack on the food system, and not by the good guys. I think this is just another thing that the good guys have to allow to unfold, lest it not be fully realized. I think youre right, they are so desperate to make us not only sick but hungry and broke, that theyre playing the entirety of their hand. Hungry people will become desperate, desperate people do stupid and often horrible things, and will take on a savior more willingly. if they feel they have lost most everything, then they will give up what they have to feed themselves or their family.

Theres an interesting theory surrounding bird flu that they started testing with the coordinated hype so they could find "infected" birds, get insurance for culling the barns so they could rebuild their barns to fit US and Canada regulation changes that came i to effect May 1st. were thisn10nyears ago it may have seemed more far fetched. but its not.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 May, 10:34
This is why in the bible, 'eating food sacrificed to pagan gods' was such a contentious matter. God knew what was coming down the line.

True @True
12 May, 12:58
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Not just down the line. I think they have been doing that all along.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 May, 10:27
Soylent Green
Entire food chain is compromised.
Top2Bottom. Fertilizer to Feed to processing.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
01 May, 08:47
Growing up near the pickton pig farm in BC ..it's a great way to hide evidence of ritual abuse is to put it in the food sources.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
02 May, 12:43
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 May, 04:04
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
yup..just ask trudeau

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
01 May, 08:37
y must understand this is a religious war.. full of ritual.. the base words for “ cannabal” are “ caannanite & Baal”= it translatee to “ priests of baal”.. so putting human & mammal blood in EVERYTHING.. is on par.. from excitotoxins from aborted getuses in your cheetos to bulls blood in tje cement of “ Cemex”= wests largest cement maker has patents to add cow blood to make tjeir products stronger( research it.. its all reinforcement of ritual to keep u asleep & in worship of baal

Melissa Bee @Mbee67

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
In response Melissa Bee to her Publication
Yes, They had alot planned for us.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
01 May, 06:52
if you know the meat included human meat,
wouldn't that be sinful to consume?
only reason evil needs.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 May, 07:22
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Exactly but you need to be told first, warned, informed consent right? And you need to be sure...Can't wonder and then nobody tell you and then yep you ate a Manburger! NOT COOL AND EVIL FOR SURE!!!

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
01 May, 06:52
😬Vegetarian here

True @True
12 May, 01:09
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
Do you grow your own vegetables? Are they grown in bone meal?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 May, 06:18
After extracting Adrenachrome...
The Mcdonald Family dynasty :

https://www.cia.gov/librar...

Cain was genetically modified with malevolent beings' gene after
taking away what makes us human.

Gene Decode explains the difference between
" mankind" from humanity. :

https://youtu.be/c1jSp-fWl...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 May, 06:08
thinking they want the human meat, blood whatever in our food supply, perhaps a satanic thing, perhaps for the fookin’ fun of it for them, like you’re giving permission for them to put whatever they want if you eat it. better to eat the perimeter of grocery. know it costs more, and still not perfect but eating local from farmers you trust, or organic if you can, grass fed beef, hens that roam, or best growing and raising your own. lucky ones like you vk who are doing that, though ranching and raising your own animals and food is Fookin’ Hard Work

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 May, 06:04
Been thinking this for a while. I pray its the white hats removing the poisonous foods. I buy meat from a local rancher and have 32 different vegetables growing right now. Need to get more when our weather will let me plant outside. Also, I see alot of people saying they are having a hard time finding certain cat and dog food. What better way to hurt us even more than by poisoning and killing our pets off. Hopefully those go away too. I stopped feeding my dog store bought food.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 May, 09:33
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Bait & Switch .
replace organic food with shit & continued to charge premium prices.

$60/bag but $6/of shit fillers….

they Sold $Billions/ yr for several yrs then
paid a 32$M fine when caught

Pet food maker Blue Buffalo has agreed to pay $32 million to settle a group of class action lawsuits filed on behalf of consumers who said the company's products made their pets ill. It's thought to be the largest pet food class action settlement ever.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 May, 01:49
In response Beck Step to her Publication
What do you feed your dog?

Blu Bird donated @se0861
01 May, 05:46
I don’t mean to ignore your questions but in case Starvation is their plan, in worst case case scenario we can stay alive for about 40 days just on water diet. Just saying...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 08:04
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
Right ... but the water will controlled, as is food, gas etc.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
01 May, 05:38

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
01 May, 05:36
If a plant needs to be taken out its Nestle'. Just noticed this on the back of a box of Stouffers cheese enchiladas.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 May, 07:46
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
saw that on a box the other day. Wonder ehich one? I was suprised about modified corn starch - steer clear from that one now as well.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 May, 08:57
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
its on almost everything lately!
🚨 read ALL food labels
see how “bio-engineered ingredients” is hidden below the nutrion label 👀👇

this is Breyers ice cream
its also in Oreos
Pringles
Krusteaz

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 May, 04:50
I believe that at the heart of Gods laws is the importance of knowing where your food comes from. The more we grow and raise our own food and buy locally.. then you can tour/inspect or see where the food originates and where its processed. Finding people you trust instead of blindly trusting huge food conglomerates will go a long way to being healthier. I believe its all pointing us back towards God and his laws. I dont believe that His laws are a matter of salvation though. Its just a matter of “If you love Him, you will do as He commands” and His laws are simply given to us to make our lives better if we abide by them.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 May, 04:30
all legit questions that I also have- how far have we as people gone down this rabbit hole and how much further are we willing to go in order to have a cheeseburger??????

01 May, 11:36
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
to the farm. you go to the farm. i can tell you exactly what my cow has eaten, what my goats eat and my pigs etc.

01 May, 11:36
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
to the farm. you go to the farm. i can tell you exactly what my cow has eaten, what my goats eat and my pigs etc.