JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 May, 02:43
So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future? Is that it? It's not the Baddies trying to destroy our food supply to starve us out and get us to submit even though the latter sounds much more Occam's razor-ish don't you think? But okay, and is everybody saying that they have been feeding us Human Meat is that why the "truth" is going to put 90% of us in the hospital when we find out? Is that what I'm hearing? And, just curious, why is it cheaper to feed people human meat vs pigs and cattle again? Because they're free for the taking in China or India or they're being farmed in underground bases? You can buy a hog for about $200 around here? How much are humans $50? $100? Or is it not about the price? Is it a Satanic thing to have everyone eating as cannibles so that when they admit to eating us, they can say "Well you ate humas too at McDonalds dumbasses!? Serious questions...Anybody got any answers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
02 May, 01:29
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Time to rethink what we consider food. When I was 23 and frustrated from trying all kinds of diets I asked the Holy Spirit what I should eat. He told me “as close to the way God made it.”
Time to get away from man-made food and go back to real food. It’s easier to come by than we think based on all the comments here. Quit thinking grocery stores. Anyone can grow a garden anywhere. They’ve addicted us to so many things we don’t want to give up. Just chips alone: potato & corn: how many different flavors are there? Plus new ones all the time. Think about how that applies to all the other processed (especially snack) foods. We’ve basically been hoodwinked. Find some info on the food industries research on flavors, textures and smells. I always go to the Cheeto. There probably isn’t one bit of real food in those.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Thanks Brave Grace for the great comment! Very helpful! I have been contacting local farms and families in my area and asked them if I could pitch in some $ for some of the harvest and encouraged them to plow a bigger garden this year...I will help pay for seeds, plants, fertilizer etc. for a share of the harvest...They are all going to participate!
08:11 AM - May 02, 2022
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
03 May, 03:50
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
That is awesome! An amazing contribution. People don’t realize we have an overabundance of food in our country. So much gets thrown out and wasted. From so many different areas. Ask a grocer, grower, restaurant owner… think about how much food is sitting in non-grocery stores alone, Dollar stores, Target, etc. Farmers have been paid for decades not to grow food. Dairies to throw out milk. (this isn’t new). I went a different direction here but to make a point. All those contributions you’re making will feed more than you realize. Think of the people that have their own small gardens. Giving away tomatoes and zuccini etc. to friends and family because they have more than enough. The power of the seed is how much it produces.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 May, 01:44
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Thanks Brave Grace! We're growing vegetables like crazy down here in WV fyi...But they never really stopped...Just expanding the plots this year...Already have the know how and the desire and the history to put it all together this year!