JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 May, 02:43
So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future? Is that it? It's not the Baddies trying to destroy our food supply to starve us out and get us to submit even though the latter sounds much more Occam's razor-ish don't you think? But okay, and is everybody saying that they have been feeding us Human Meat is that why the "truth" is going to put 90% of us in the hospital when we find out? Is that what I'm hearing? And, just curious, why is it cheaper to feed people human meat vs pigs and cattle again? Because they're free for the taking in China or India or they're being farmed in underground bases? You can buy a hog for about $200 around here? How much are humans $50? $100? Or is it not about the price? Is it a Satanic thing to have everyone eating as cannibles so that when they admit to eating us, they can say "Well you ate humas too at McDonalds dumbasses!? Serious questions...Anybody got any answers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 May, 05:50
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
To poison us with food is the easiest way (and water)
To poison our minds [they] need TV and cellphones and a propaganda machine...for a long time not everyone had access to all of that...
But food I think it started even before...
We all need to eat...
So breaking families and the importance of a "fire" burning in a house (and by that I mean a fire that makes a house a HOME, a fire that feeds a family in every sense) by having people so busy to just survive we forgot the importance of cooking our own meals and make it a sacred moment.
Basics should be: do not buy anything that comes out of a can or a box...nothing that has been manipulated/ processed
The way mother nature gifts it to us is the way it should be taken
Avoid big chain supplies
Do not fall for their organinc scam
Buy local
Seasonal
Keep it simple
Avoid everything that is ground (spices, tea leaves)
When in doubt think: would my grandmother eat that?!🤣
Lets make food fun and holy again😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Thanks for the great comments! I have contacted local farmers and told them I would chip in some extra $ if they planted a larger garden this year for a share of the harvest...About 5 of them are taking me up on it...I think people should look around and do the same...Farmers are open to the idea for sure and were planning on expanding anyway
08:37 AM - May 02, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it