JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 May, 02:43
So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future? Is that it? It's not the Baddies trying to destroy our food supply to starve us out and get us to submit even though the latter sounds much more Occam's razor-ish don't you think? But okay, and is everybody saying that they have been feeding us Human Meat is that why the "truth" is going to put 90% of us in the hospital when we find out? Is that what I'm hearing? And, just curious, why is it cheaper to feed people human meat vs pigs and cattle again? Because they're free for the taking in China or India or they're being farmed in underground bases? You can buy a hog for about $200 around here? How much are humans $50? $100? Or is it not about the price? Is it a Satanic thing to have everyone eating as cannibles so that when they admit to eating us, they can say "Well you ate humas too at McDonalds dumbasses!? Serious questions...Anybody got any answers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 May, 06:04
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Been thinking this for a while. I pray its the white hats removing the poisonous foods. I buy meat from a local rancher and have 32 different vegetables growing right now. Need to get more when our weather will let me plant outside. Also, I see alot of people saying they are having a hard time finding certain cat and dog food. What better way to hurt us even more than by poisoning and killing our pets off. Hopefully those go away too. I stopped feeding my dog store bought food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
Bait & Switch .
replace organic food with shit & continued to charge premium prices.

$60/bag but $6/of shit fillers….

they Sold $Billions/ yr for several yrs then
paid a 32$M fine when caught

Pet food maker Blue Buffalo has agreed to pay $32 million to settle a group of class action lawsuits filed on behalf of consumers who said the company's products made their pets ill. It's thought to be the largest pet food class action settlement ever.
09:33 PM - May 01, 2022
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 May, 09:44
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
What a biz Model …

Create a legit healthy product
“all natural Ingredients “
that cost $30/per bag to make…

then switch to inferior Poisonous fillers at $6/bag…
Do a $Billion/ yr sales at 80% margins…

You net $2Billion over the life of the fraud
&
pay a 32$Million fine

Harvard MBA Biz model - oops killing 🐶… But its $2B profits / So what!

“ These people are Sick”

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 May, 10:45
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Exactly right. All of it, IMO, is filled with poisons and labeled "natural", etc. Look how recalls there have been on dog food alone. Why else would so many of our pets be getting cancer and other ailments all the time. These people truly are sick and evil.