Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
30 April, 09:21
take out the spaces in link

DISNEY STAR PUTS HOLLYWOOD ON BLASTS...

https: // www .youtube .com/ watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

You can just post here
09:21 PM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 May, 06:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
17/12 - the day and the month I was born. 17 and 12 combinations are starting to appear more and more frequently for me, these days. Really starting to notice numbers, now. Haven't as yet looked into Gematria... not enough space in the grey matter, at the moment, but one day...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 May, 07:44
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I can certainly relate to that "not enough space in the grey matter..." comment. 😆 😂
No idea how to retain most of what grey matter has attempted to absorb over past few years. Becomes very clear when trying to verbalize to someone else! 😩😫🙄

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 May, 06:23
She is right on the money. Memories flood back of their clothes, themes to their shows, super bowl shows. I sometimes wonder if the song lyrics are satanic incantations? They are brainwashing on every level imaginable.. are the normies still asleep? or are they to afraid to voice their opinions? People are afraid of the government, J6 has people afraid to challenge the government. I think most people are awake but afraid of backlash from friends, family and society.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 May, 06:35
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I, too, am wondering if a lot of the normies are still alseep, or is it really that they're afraid to challenge the government. I'm totally dismayed by the apparent lack of progress in the waking up progress, of pretty much all the folks around me. Surely, they must see/know what's going on at some level... surely!!!

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
30 April, 09:22
thank you for the heads up.