https: // www .youtube .com/ watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw
09:21 PM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 May, 01:45
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 01:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 01:42
fixed....
https: //www youtube com/watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 April, 09:22
No censorship here

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 May, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Zero.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 May, 10:49
🙃I know! I just got plunked off Twitter AGAIN😝 I will just wait for TS. Not doing that all over again.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 April, 09:21
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

You can just post here

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 May, 06:23
She is right on the money. Memories flood back of their clothes, themes to their shows, super bowl shows. I sometimes wonder if the song lyrics are satanic incantations? They are brainwashing on every level imaginable.. are the normies still asleep? or are they to afraid to voice their opinions? People are afraid of the government, J6 has people afraid to challenge the government. I think most people are awake but afraid of backlash from friends, family and society.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 May, 06:31
17/12 - the day and the month I was born. 17 and 12 combinations are starting to appear more and more frequently for me, these days. Really starting to notice numbers, now. Haven't as yet looked into Gematria... not enough space in the grey matter, at the moment, but one day...