Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
30 April, 09:21
take out the spaces in link

DISNEY STAR PUTS HOLLYWOOD ON BLASTS...

https: // www .youtube .com/ watch?v= lSlAGrEplQw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 April, 09:21
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

You can just post here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
17/12 - the day and the month I was born. 17 and 12 combinations are starting to appear more and more frequently for me, these days. Really starting to notice numbers, now. Haven't as yet looked into Gematria... not enough space in the grey matter, at the moment, but one day...
06:31 AM - May 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 May, 07:44
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I can certainly relate to that "not enough space in the grey matter..." comment. 😆 😂
No idea how to retain most of what grey matter has attempted to absorb over past few years. Becomes very clear when trying to verbalize to someone else! 😩😫🙄

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 May, 09:28
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Yeah... I always go the long way 'round. Even if, 3 words would suffice, I somehow manage to stretch it out to 105! My sister, who has an entirely different idea about the world, and the way it's being run, than I do, is nevertheless, mostly happy to tolerate my 'going on about things that I'm passionate about, just because she likes me so much, and also because she enjoys the journeys that I take her on, during our conversations (HER WORDS, NOT MINE). (My sister is an American citizen - living in Florida - and I'm Canadian, living in Canada. I was feeling kinda bold, a couple of days ago - tried to engage her in a conversation about Disney, but not really surprisingly, got absolutely nowhere... crickets!!! That's definitely a conversation for another day! 😇)