Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am noticing rather a lot of people who claim to be Christians but aren't willing to endure and discomfort or make any sacrifices in order to call out lies or act against the crowd. It's almost like they want to pridefully wear a badge of virtue! Even their denouncements of others are because they are socially lauded with the in-group; there's nothing to back it up (cf aborted foetal material in jabs).

You only know you're doing it right when you are being persecuted!
06:02 AM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 April, 11:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That's the Truth!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 April, 10:50
I don’t claim to be any religion, I found my way back to God during this and am learning soo msny great things 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
30 April, 07:32
Absolutely - lost many so-called friends and even family to my convictions/beliefs. When I was working (retired now) my liberal/progressive co-workers hated me for posting Christian, Trump and other "offensive" things (The US Flag!) in my office - some refused to enter my space because it distressed them so much. One co-worker actually reported my offensive items to HR, had to defend my Rights and fortunately I won. I have no fear - my car and my yard boldly display my beliefs!

Green 8700 @Green8700
30 April, 07:32
I know what you mean! I was told on other sites I’m not a true Christian/believer unless I am born again. Talk about judgemental. They told me all my prayers should go to Jesus. Never pray to the blessed Virgin Mary. Shouldn’t pray Archangel Michael. What a bunch of, well I don’t want to judge. smh!

Green 8700 @Green8700
30 April, 08:30
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
i lov this picture of the Virgin Mary. Notice her foot crushing the head of the serpent

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 07:25
Milk drinkers and meat eaters.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 April, 06:41
100% Martin! This has been the line in the sand, know where ya stand, event. I call it a a Great Reveal. No matter how much a person has tried to conceal - now their true self is being revealed.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
30 April, 06:20
such true words.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 April, 06:05
like the dude said Martin , if you are his ,then the world will flat out hate your guts