Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 April, 06:02
I am noticing rather a lot of people who claim to be Christians but aren't willing to endure and discomfort or make any sacrifices in order to call out lies or act against the crowd. It's almost like they want to pridefully wear a badge of virtue! Even their denouncements of others are because they are socially lauded with the in-group; there's nothing to back it up (cf aborted foetal material in jabs).

You only know you're doing it right when you are being persecuted!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
30 April, 07:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know what you mean! I was told on other sites I’m not a true Christian/believer unless I am born again. Talk about judgemental. They told me all my prayers should go to Jesus. Never pray to the blessed Virgin Mary. Shouldn’t pray Archangel Michael. What a bunch of, well I don’t want to judge. smh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
i lov this picture of the Virgin Mary. Notice her foot crushing the head of the serpent
08:30 PM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Green 8700, click on at the bottom under it