Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 03:01
I had a dream I was a waiter for the black eye club and spiked everyone's drinks with ivermectin.

Like Kryptonite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 April, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Should start pumping Ivermectin in water, instead of fluoride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
FYI. The horse paste 1.87% is perfectly fine to take. Purest form of Ivermectin. Tastes like crap. you can put your dose in a gelatin capsule. About a pencil eraser size twice a day. Once you’ve cured what ails ya a maintanence dose couple times a week will do. Ivetmectin is a mold found in nature. A natural substance. We are mammals. Mamnals get parasites. You may experience some herxing. Do not be alarmed. It will pass.
07:06 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
29 April, 07:41
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I have taken it everyday for 5 mths, all my adult children are taking it as well as their spouses. Srsly incredible. Dirt Road discussions on telegram is all the advise and testimonials anyone would need.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 April, 08:04
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Danny is a walking talking testimonial for Ivermectin. Live chats twice a week for thise who want to learn more.