Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 03:01
I had a dream I was a waiter for the black eye club and spiked everyone's drinks with ivermectin.

Like Kryptonite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 April, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Should start pumping Ivermectin in water, instead of fluoride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 April, 07:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
FYI. The horse paste 1.87% is perfectly fine to take. Purest form of Ivermectin. Tastes like crap. you can put your dose in a gelatin capsule. About a pencil eraser size twice a day. Once you’ve cured what ails ya a maintanence dose couple times a week will do. Ivetmectin is a mold found in nature. A natural substance. We are mammals. Mamnals get parasites. You may experience some herxing. Do not be alarmed. It will pass.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
I have taken it everyday for 5 mths, all my adult children are taking it as well as their spouses. Srsly incredible. Dirt Road discussions on telegram is all the advise and testimonials anyone would need.
07:41 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 April, 08:04
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Danny is a walking talking testimonial for Ivermectin. Live chats twice a week for thise who want to learn more.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
29 April, 08:46
I did the protocol for a month and never felt better. Slept better, just felt healthier, not tired all the time etc.
Plan to start up again, our area has been out of the ivermectin for over three months. I will say though I personally recommended starting the protocol if you choose to with days or time off because if you ever have done a colon cleanse the first few days you spend in the bathroom cleaning out and be sure to constantly drink your lemon water.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 April, 08:06
Is Danny on Telegram?