Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I had a dream I was a waiter for the black eye club and spiked everyone's drinks with ivermectin.

Like Kryptonite.
03:01 PM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
01 May, 10:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
good one 👏👏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 May, 05:31
Interesting post Vincent . https://superman.fandom.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
30 April, 10:12
Check out the 90's flick Disturbing Behavior. It's got all the symbolism...optic nerve device, symbiotic hive mind, pineal gland, blue/yellow color theme, audio frequency weapons. It's really trippy viewing it from the perspective we have now.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 April, 07:58
Have [they] been poisoned/ID'd by the Supermen via ...?

nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 April, 01:23
I used to have a job where i gave Black eyes to people in Clubs 👊😂

01 May, 10:38
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
A clubber that hands out to the black eyed patrons ,when needed 🤔😂

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 April, 11:05
Also a 9/11 drop about Signal and Titter....spike

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 April, 11:04
Spiked🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 10:28
In Nana's dream last night we were trying to figure out how to directly send emergency money to everyone on the planet.
Not even kidding.

01 May, 10:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i like that dream nana👏👏

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 April, 10:08
It kills the parasites!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 April, 10:03
I dreamt I helped ya! 😄👍

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 April, 09:57
Kills Parasites.... makes literal sense[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 April, 09:51
What they had meant for Evil, God has used for Good. Now they all lose. HCQ= good for us. BAD for **them**

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
29 April, 09:45
Ivermectin is great for killing the parasites within the parasites.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 April, 08:01
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Ahh yes, flip control .

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
29 April, 08:40

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 April, 07:53

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
30 April, 01:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
clever how you found a gif that incorporated VKs comment and countdown!!!

... Fighter @Fighter
29 April, 07:53
Q research

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
29 April, 07:24
“You didnt kill all the Starks, you shouldve ripped them all out, root and stem”.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 April, 07:18
You done eff'ed up. You better go back in there (Inception) and get the job done with Remdesivir.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
29 April, 07:22
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
29 April, 07:09
Are you sure it was a dream?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 April, 06:51
lol

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 April, 06:34
It does kill parasites. Good dream!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 April, 06:33

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 April, 06:31
Goodbye worms! Goa’uld, deep state puppet masters!

Just Diana @Diana19
29 April, 06:20
Dang I thought I was the only one to have such wild dreams..lol

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
29 April, 06:19
GET THIS VIDEO TO TRUMP NOW! I Can't Do It All Alone, Kids! I Need Your Help! Bobby Powell

https://rumble.com/v12vd9g...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 April, 06:07
I haven’t gotten any of these right lately, VK, but, I’m not giving up.

Ivermectin kills parasites, so should be good for exterminating those in the black eye club.

Caps:

I + I = 18.
L + K = 33.

Nuff said.

TS = 3:01 PM

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
29 April, 05:50
V. R. I. L

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
29 April, 05:41

Renee White @Rapnay
29 April, 05:39
Kryptonite in the lefts drinks that is a dream everybody has

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 April, 05:24
So people who use adrenochrome, will die by taking the cure?