Jody Donohue @Jody
Creeping around the twit today. I forgot how fast paced it was.
People look for followers, then do not oblige back. I’ll say it a thousand times, there’s no place like AU. You are all truly, beautiful souls. 🙏❤️
04:43 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 April, 10:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Takes a beautiful soul to know a beautiful. 😀❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 10:39
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Aw, aren’t you precious! Thank you ❤️ Back at you! 😊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
28 April, 10:03
I actually got lost trying to keep up following everyone...
had to limit it to my amount of time. kinda same here 😳

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 10:06
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Impossible, I know. 😊

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
28 April, 08:01
agreed! i can't spend much time on twitter anymore its too much.

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 08:02
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
It’s like white noise, only louder.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 April, 07:17
I would so love to post on deAdder twitter feed. This obsequious Canadian draws the cartoons for The Washington Post and still posts 75% of his cartoons on slandering Trump. I don't think he knows how to draw Biden. He has posted some nasty Musk cartoons too. A thoroughly nasty little man who needs a few more visits from Mr. Reality.

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 07:24
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I’m sure with the boatloads dropping there at the moment, he may just get the attention, he sounds like he deserves. He must be from Montreal or Quebec. We Canadians have a conflict of interest with those folks. Albeit, we have tried to get along.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
28 April, 07:03
1 2 3 confirmed and followed

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 April, 06:55
what is your name on Twit? I’ll follow you. I’m SallySaucer4. A new acct I snuck in on a long time ago. I can’t remember my original account. I’m old…lol

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 11:43
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I’ll follow now. You are not! 😉🙏🌹

Amelda 178 @Amelda178
28 April, 06:45
how do I get unsuspended?

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 06:48
In response Amelda 178 to her Publication
I don’t think any of us have that answer. They got my main and a few others. I snuck on in September and created this new acct, through a new email.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
28 April, 06:34
Jody, I agree with you also. AU has been a very special place of love, peace and positive vibes ~ perfect unity.

"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~ Colossians 3:12-14

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 06:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Amen 🙏 How very fitting. It really has. 🥰

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
28 April, 06:29
Indeed
But cannot wait to get on Truth....(not avail outside US)

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 06:31
In response Markus Free to his Publication
I have tried 100 times 😂 I’m in Canada though, so I expect to waiting quite awhile. AU will still be home, even then. 🙂🙏

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
28 April, 05:44
AU is best - as VK says, it's like our home base

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 05:13
I look for good info, then forget to add frens, then periodically go back and add.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 05:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
On here I don't have a twitter.