Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 04:43
Creeping around the twit today. I forgot how fast paced it was.
People look for followers, then do not oblige back. I’ll say it a thousand times, there’s no place like AU. You are all truly, beautiful souls. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 April, 07:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I would so love to post on deAdder twitter feed. This obsequious Canadian draws the cartoons for The Washington Post and still posts 75% of his cartoons on slandering Trump. I don't think he knows how to draw Biden. He has posted some nasty Musk cartoons too. A thoroughly nasty little man who needs a few more visits from Mr. Reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
I’m sure with the boatloads dropping there at the moment, he may just get the attention, he sounds like he deserves. He must be from Montreal or Quebec. We Canadians have a conflict of interest with those folks. Albeit, we have tried to get along.
07:24 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 April, 07:34
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
No, he is from Nova Scotia. He got lots of negative feedback on his cartoon calling the Trucker's Freedom Convoy fascist. What he does though is delete the tweet and then reposts later to remove all the pushback. You really should check out his posts. He also posts as deAdderCanada with cartoons for Canadian publications (Toronto Star I believe is one). You need his cartoon posted RT to a Conservative with lots of followers who can pay him a visit.

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 07:40
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
He sounds like fun. I will definitely stop by. I’m so over people like him. They are miserable and shady. He fits that narrative, having swept his tweets. Wreaks of a Coward. Thanks for the insight. 🙂