Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Gotta admit...

Feels good to go back to the “digital battlefield”.

We held the line Patriots!

So damn proud of you all.

Next phase>>>

🕶
01:20 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
29 April, 11:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Should we all get back on Twitter then, do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 April, 11:18
It has been fun...like our vibes are linking...finding old frens and making new frens...give me a follow again Doq. MeAgain41992945

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 April, 11:16
Did anyone get their original account back??? They should know all of us that were kicked off, no?

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
29 April, 11:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I tried but I was permanently suspended. The fact is, I had created a fake yahoo email account that was tied to that account so technically speaking I probably was breaking some 3point font rule. So I might get back on and link it to my actual email. My name will have to be a little different i supppose.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 April, 11:14
We work together for sure . . . I can't tell you how much I love you all.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
29 April, 12:42

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 April, 10:00
🚀🚀🚀

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
28 April, 08:59
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
28 April, 08:17
So Cool DOQ We are in the Last Lap😁

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
28 April, 08:17
Still locked out be back soon.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
28 April, 08:16
So good to have you back, Its like back to the future

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 April, 08:13

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
28 April, 03:06
I am suspended again..my sperm & egg video must have done it!

Whimma Texas @Whimma
29 April, 07:29
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
you know how they feel about all that Godly creation "disinformation "

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 April, 02:11
WWG1WGA! :)

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 11:43
❤️ Feels surreal.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
28 April, 09:44
Good morning D!! 🙏💕🙏 Great vibes!!! Love, light and prayers!!!!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 April, 09:40
🐸

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 April, 11:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Are you on there Martin?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 April, 08:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🍿

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
28 April, 08:39
Im sick of life. Ive had enough of it all.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 April, 02:12
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Prayers out to you life is tough.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
28 April, 02:22
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Answer me this.....

Global scamdenic, yet councils still want their council tax, credit card payments etc. Surely these should be frozen given a health crisis, No?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 April, 06:11
Just appealed my permanent suspension... and bingo!

BUT not able to get the verification code yet...
Will see you there when I am able ❤️

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 April, 02:20
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I tried yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from them. I hope they unsuspend me. I really don't want to bother with another account. #2 was suspended in about a month, and I doubt #3 would stick around for long anyway.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 April, 03:08
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Nice!

Red Edge @Rededge
28 April, 05:31
I literally went back new account tonight and within a few minutes im taking out again ...😭😭

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 April, 05:46
In response Red Edge to her Publication
😯 You really must be a badass! 😉

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 April, 05:06
Yep. Got back on but couldn't access old account have to build from scratch.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 April, 05:05
Hmmm....still suspendet 😠 ELON help!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 April, 02:13
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Me too.

Sherry Slape @sslape
28 April, 03:49
I tried to get back on today but it says i am still permanently suspended.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 April, 12:25
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
same. Don't have the energy to start over, over there

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
28 April, 01:23
we couldn't have made it without you great anons leading the way.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 April, 01:23
You're back on twitter?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 April, 01:22
👊💥🙂