Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 01:20
Gotta admit...

Feels good to go back to the “digital battlefield”.

We held the line Patriots!

So damn proud of you all.

Next phase>>>

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 April, 06:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Just appealed my permanent suspension... and bingo!

BUT not able to get the verification code yet...
Will see you there when I am able ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
I tried yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from them. I hope they unsuspend me. I really don't want to bother with another account. #2 was suspended in about a month, and I doubt #3 would stick around for long anyway.
02:20 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 April, 03:23
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I still can't get access but opened a new one to observe for a bit... feels a like walking into a reunion party sprinkled with confident old friends and I am feeling shy.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
28 April, 03:05
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I had a new account for 24 hours didn't even try either one of the others...now I am suspended again..guess my sperm & egg video did not go over well in libtard luciferian land. Demons hate the truth!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 April, 03:06
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
Ugh! I'm not even sure at this point if it's worth trying to get back on the battlefield. It doesn't seem like anyone is having much luck right now.