Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 01:20
Gotta admit...

Feels good to go back to the “digital battlefield”.

We held the line Patriots!

So damn proud of you all.

Next phase>>>

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Just appealed my permanent suspension... and bingo!

BUT not able to get the verification code yet...
Will see you there when I am able ❤️
06:11 AM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 April, 03:08
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Nice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 April, 02:20
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I tried yesterday. Still waiting to hear back from them. I hope they unsuspend me. I really don't want to bother with another account. #2 was suspended in about a month, and I doubt #3 would stick around for long anyway.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
28 April, 03:05
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I had a new account for 24 hours didn't even try either one of the others...now I am suspended again..guess my sperm & egg video did not go over well in libtard luciferian land. Demons hate the truth!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 April, 03:23
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I still can't get access but opened a new one to observe for a bit... feels a like walking into a reunion party sprinkled with confident old friends and I am feeling shy.