Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 April, 10:02
New POTUS...

ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as Elon Musk purchases platform, will begin using his own TRUTH Social"

https://foxnews.com/politi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 10:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 April, 11:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Am I mistaken in thinking the Qdrop only says look to twitter "my fellow Americans...". It doesnt say WHO will say it. The other drop says " before Potus leaves friday...". If DJT is Commander in Chief & BYden is President...seems like BYden might be the one who will tweet "My fellow Americans..."
😵

Topher James @TopherJ
26 April, 11:27
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
ive always thought along these lines. A lot of drops use “POTUS” reference…

Topher James @TopherJ
I stopped assuming that tweet would come from DJT. i just dont know who it will officially come from…
11:29 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Topher James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TopherJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Topher James, click on at the bottom under it