Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 April, 10:02
New POTUS...

ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as Elon Musk purchases platform, will begin using his own TRUTH Social"

https://foxnews.com/politi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 10:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Am I mistaken in thinking the Qdrop only says look to twitter "my fellow Americans...". It doesnt say WHO will say it. The other drop says " before Potus leaves friday...". If DJT is Commander in Chief & BYden is President...seems like BYden might be the one who will tweet "My fellow Americans..."
😵
11:16 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
26 April, 07:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
exactly what I have always thought too!

Topher James @TopherJ
26 April, 11:27
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
ive always thought along these lines. A lot of drops use “POTUS” reference…

Topher James @TopherJ
26 April, 11:29
In response Topher James to his Publication
I stopped assuming that tweet would come from DJT. i just dont know who it will officially come from…