Kim Runner @kimrunner
New POTUS...

ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as Elon Musk purchases platform, will begin using his own TRUTH Social"

https://foxnews.com/politi...
10:02 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 April, 04:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am still waiting on the Android App to be released, anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 April, 05:28
Im thinking Truth Twitter. been saying that sense before musk took over 🤷. Partnership 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Topher James @TopherJ
26 April, 03:04
"The former president told Fox News Monday that he will formally join his own TRUTH Social over the next seven days, as planned."

"as planned"

Topher James @TopherJ
26 April, 03:04
"The former president told Fox News Monday that he will formally join his own TRUTH Social over the next seven days, as planned."

"as planned"

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 April, 11:32
Maybe the takeover of Twitter is another method to wake up the public to how the news they receive is controlled and often misinformation. I cannot believe the number of people posting on Twitter that have no clue to the number of people who have been kicked off. Our voices are shut down at every turn. We're yelling into a void.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 10:26
Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 April, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👀 BOOM 💥💥💥 Musk is shilling TS and he downloaded it!!! Holy DWAC!! 😂

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
26 April, 10:22
So if Trump doesn't go back to twitter than who will post Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.? If someone of note that everyone trusts doesn't post this then what?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 April, 08:20
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
honestly..i think that ship has sailed....The storm is already here and we are in the middle of it.

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
27 April, 08:33
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Maybe Elon... maybe the Commander and Thief...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 April, 10:03
When will TS be available for Android?

Why was Apple picked over Android?

I used to be a big fan of Apple, (mid 80s - 2008), but it is no better than any other now.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 April, 11:39
It is interesting, that Trump has posted little on TS.

I wonder if that will change now that EM has acquired Twitter.

Faith Angel17 @Faith_Angel17
27 April, 12:20
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Little is an understatement.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 April, 10:11
Well, I'm not going back to that shit hole. Period.

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
25 April, 10:09
Our Favorite President is going to have to come back... As we can only look to Twitter...

Even if it is merely for 1 tweet and 1 tweet only...

My Fellow Americans, the Storm is Upon us.......

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 April, 10:11
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
I think so, too, but let's see what happens1