Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 April, 10:02
New POTUS...

ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as Elon Musk purchases platform, will begin using his own TRUTH Social"

https://foxnews.com/politi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."
10:26 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 April, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👀 BOOM 💥💥💥 Musk is shilling TS and he downloaded it!!! Holy DWAC!! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
27 April, 04:48
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
When he's got MSM frothing @ the mouth,
to the DELIGHT of less affluent, less pompous world citizens,
(? vis Starlink Satellite TV)
spewing bile, totally poker-faced,
that MUSK'll enganger "DEMOCRACY"! & then
paint a "nightmare" election rigging scenario that WE who've been booted from Tw. recognize as WHAT Tw. HAS devoted itself to DOING the last 2 + years. ..

E.M., like ANY true Scientist,
is NOT going to ignore DATA,
while these BOOBS are veritable
ARTESIAN WELLS of info...

IF🇺🇸 has gone off the rails d/t MALADAPTIVE RESPONSES to "offensive" speech,
&
the CULPRITS' cloaking devices are⤵️, so publicly welcoming A.J. back 1st is a NICE touch as CF tries to wait out the STATUTE of LIMITATIONS in SEWERTOWN, Inc.
MAYBE Roseanne Barr would welcome a denouement?

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 April, 12:28

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 April, 12:03
OR! I can’t get on TS......good folks need to relax. Why are ya’ll freaking out? This isn’t a popularity contest or who gets the truth before others. I don’t care if I ever get on TS or any other platform. What i care about is communicating with people I love. I miss a few folks I loved & hope to find them again regardless of the platform. Let the plan work itself out.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 April, 11:24
Kind of like this…

https://twitter.com/dansca...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 April, 09:35
Well....Fav incognito il Presidento Trumpo is back on twitter.
😂😂😂
Entertainment sure is getting exciting...🍿🍿🍿

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 April, 09:22
When do the rest of us get on TS?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 April, 07:56
👀 Missing [K]... the only one w/ it is the encoded for the [week] in 144...🤔😌😎

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
26 April, 07:46
Truth Social currently not available in the UK. sad

Marg Linn @Otter10
26 April, 08:12
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
or Canada!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 April, 07:19
The probability of that tweet happening has significantly increased in the past 2 weeks.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 April, 06:05
I still remember when you said that we had a direct line to the boss…via tweets. All I kept thinking is that it took too long for someone Presidential to actually say that to the American people. And that is why I love that man. He is a true American Patriot, a man of the people. That was a selfless gift.

got your six @gotyoursix
26 April, 06:01
VK are you going to Truth?

Jack Anon @jackylope
26 April, 05:46
can't use TS as being in Europe.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 April, 05:36
Gee... would love to visit TS... but, until they make it available to Android, I'm SOL.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 03:00
You so funny!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 April, 01:56
Question—Since DJT is the Founder of Truth Social and its listed on the Stock Exchange (DWAC), how could he post without it being considered stock manipulation? I own DWAC but can’t get past this question!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 April, 01:36
Freaking Love THIS!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
26 April, 01:04
unless you’re fishing and caught the fat bastard breeder lunkering down. in that case you need pics or preferably video.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
26 April, 12:45
what about a retweet from musk of JohnFKennnedy
WWG1WGA

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 April, 11:34
👇Does this count!?
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 April, 11:16
Am I mistaken in thinking the Qdrop only says look to twitter "my fellow Americans...". It doesnt say WHO will say it. The other drop says " before Potus leaves friday...". If DJT is Commander in Chief & BYden is President...seems like BYden might be the one who will tweet "My fellow Americans..."
😵

Topher James @TopherJ
26 April, 11:27
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
ive always thought along these lines. A lot of drops use “POTUS” reference…

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
26 April, 07:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
exactly what I have always thought too!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 April, 11:11
Maybe the point is to triangulate. That would add weight.

Widget 260 @widget260
26 April, 11:10
Perhaps the "My fellow Americans" tweet will come from Danno? He's still there.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 11:09
Why do I keep thinking that Twitter and Truth Social will MERGE? 🤷‍♀️

So Trump will technically be on TS & Twitter when he sends 55!

Correct? Could this happen?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 April, 11:04
FRANKLY NEITHER OF THAT...
POTUS EGO IS HURT AND ELON IS NOT COMPETENT TO TWEET THAT TWEET.

VK, ARE YOU IN CHARGE NOW? 🤔

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 April, 02:08
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Funny enough there was a day when Shane Browning said @ Elon Musk if he didn't want Twitter he should give it to a veteran or to VK or himself to clean up all the corruption on it! I wouldn't be surprised if Vk secretly was in control! 😄

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 April, 05:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
😄😂😂👍 taky tak nějak mám pocit že to není on

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
26 April, 11:03
Maybe Musk himself will tweet that. 🤔

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
26 April, 11:00
ill say it….The storm has arrived buckle up buttercups..

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 April, 10:56
hmmm...if we can't figure it out neither can they. Great stuff

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
26 April, 10:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
hahahahahahaha excellent observation my friend.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 April, 10:52
Missing 'k'

And either one would be great...obvi we would all prefer 2 :)