Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
anyone have alternatives for double hip replacement surgery.........?
12:10 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 April, 01:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
This explains the link between hip pain and the psoas muscle. Daily stretching helps. A contracted psoas is linked to anxiety, shallow breathing, and a whole host of issues. It is the fight or flight response area. Link below offers guidance.
https://vlmassage.com/Blog...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 April, 01:14
i have had prp, plasma rich platelets, injected in my knees, had some trauma, and helped a lot. They take blood from your vein, then put through a centrifuge, until the plasma left, then in my case injected into my knees. also this clinic does stem cell extraction from you adipose tissue. after the extraction, this can be injected, sometimes along with prp into the areas, then the rest is frozen and stored in a stem cell bank for you to use later. stem cell extraction is much more expensive than prp. and this clinic continues to get new technologies that help with healing. some orthopedic surgeons are doing these type procedures too, check your area and see what is available. Sparrow Health&Performance, birmingham,AL. and also huntsville,AL. Rebecca Rogers, a wonderful conservative, owns the clinics. in birmingham (205)783-1020. my name Victoria Walters, worth a try, perhaps will prevent the surgery

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 April, 01:12
I have a debilitating issue with my hip area, due to a fall. I am working on the psoas with massage, and stretching, as Kheri Lin has mentioned, and I'm also using a sound healing (tuning fork) programme, specifically aimed at releasing the psoas. It's been a long, slow process, up until now, mostly because of undisciplined action, but I have starting making good progress, very recently, so I'm gonna stick with it. (Check out Eileen McKusick - Biolfield Tuning.)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 April, 11:18
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
26 April, 01:10
Try Praying Medics videos, seen lots of people healed on telegram.
https://prayingmedic.org/p...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 12:51
Nana's advice is you have no choice if you need soon, get a power of attn and take someone to the hospital that is not afraid to go to jail over mandating your treatment.
I would get that shit straight with the doctor and hospital before I went in.
You might also want to contact the hospital far enough ahead of time and inquire where and when you could come in to donate your own blood in case you need blood during the surgery if you dont want to risk getting someone's blood that was vaxxed.
Idk what that process is now, years ago when I had surgeries they used to ask in advance if your wanted to donate your own blood.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 April, 12:50
The hip flexors(psoas)are usually contracted and pulling on the hip joint..They are in need of relaxing. Consistent massage and stretching should be given a try first before opting for surgery.