Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 April, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
anyone have alternatives for double hip replacement surgery.........?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
i have had prp, plasma rich platelets, injected in my knees, had some trauma, and helped a lot. They take blood from your vein, then put through a centrifuge, until the plasma left, then in my case injected into my knees. also this clinic does stem cell extraction from you adipose tissue. after the extraction, this can be injected, sometimes along with prp into the areas, then the rest is frozen and stored in a stem cell bank for you to use later. stem cell extraction is much more expensive than prp. and this clinic continues to get new technologies that help with healing. some orthopedic surgeons are doing these type procedures too, check your area and see what is available. Sparrow Health&Performance, birmingham,AL. and also huntsville,AL. Rebecca Rogers, a wonderful conservative, owns the clinics. in birmingham (205)783-1020. my name Victoria Walters, worth a try, perhaps will prevent the surgery
01:14 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it