Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 April, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
anyone have alternatives for double hip replacement surgery.........?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 April, 01:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I have a debilitating issue with my hip area, due to a fall. I am working on the psoas with massage, and stretching, as Kheri Lin has mentioned, and I'm also using a sound healing (tuning fork) programme, specifically aimed at releasing the psoas. It's been a long, slow process, up until now, mostly because of undisciplined action, but I have starting making good progress, very recently, so I'm gonna stick with it. (Check out Eileen McKusick - Biolfield Tuning.)

Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
11:18 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it