Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 11:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Contrails are not chemtrails, two different trails, both toxic yes.

Night Hawk @NightVision
23 April, 02:10
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Do you believe there is chemtrails or do you see everything as Contrails?

24 April, 07:01
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
what kind of question is this, obviously both, two different trails.

Night Hawk @NightVision
Ok, what is the difference and why do you think those are contrails and not chemtrails in the picture?
11:34 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by NightVision in this post can reply
27 April, 06:45
Your question to me was if I believed there is chemtrails or if I see everything as contrails, I responded that there are both, you did not ask me if that was what I saw in the pic. Chemtrails are in the pic but I just stated that chem and contrails are two different kinds of trails, not the same, both are toxic.

27 April, 06:28
CONTRAILS vs CHEMTRAILS. It is important to distinguish between contrails and chemtrails. Contrails are streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by jet airplanes at high altitudes. Contrails can exist in two forms: water droplet and ice crystal. Contrails typically become visible about a wingspans distance behind an aircraft flying at high altitude. The trail dissipates quite quickly, usually within a minute or so. Chemtrails, on the other hand, are visible directly behind an aircraft, with little or no gap between the aircraft and the start of the trail. Chemtrails are said to vary from contrails in their length of persistence. (continued keep reading my threads)

27 April, 06:30
Chemtrails do not dissipate quickly; they tend to form into mushy clouds which can block sunlight. Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails. Also, a reddish-brown gel, dropped from low-flying aircraft, has been observed by people in the past and was even documented on Unsolved Mysteries. Samples of this substance have been alledgedly analyzed by Margareta-Erminia Cassani and found to be teaming with biological organisms.