Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 01:46
Nana has had a NDE Near Death Experience yrs ago.

If you have never listened to ppl that have experienced this you might want to do a bit of research.

Pay lose attention to the NDE of the person that was shown the "Library" of soul experiences.

Nana did not see the "library" in mine but a truly believe this is a for real thing.
Most of us have a very distinct advantage in this life, because we have seen the truth of what we are.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Choose This Day near death experiences with Juan O Savin - YouTube

JENNIFER MAC’s be deliciously healthy® NEWS at https://www.thejennifermac.comVISIT https://107DAILY.COM (NEW PLATFORM to find JenniferMac!!!)Jennifer Mac als...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 02:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've had 2. Literally thought I was taking my last breath. As I was talking to Yeshua, He breathed new life into me. 2 distinctly different situations but He was there. His presence was felt. I know thats hard to believe for people who have not been there but I can aasure you, He did.... I truly believe I'm here for such a time as this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 April, 02:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I WAS SHOT 20 YRS AGO AND HAD NDE

22 April, 12:29
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Please tell us about it sometime when and if you want.
You will get no judgements here.

22 April, 12:31
I WAS SHOT BY A THIEF WITH A 30.06

22 April, 12:35
Wow that sux, had to hurt bad too I would guess.
Do you remember leaving your earth suit?

22 April, 12:44
WHEN I ACCEPTED MY DEATH IT WAS LIKE GOD LIFTED THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD FROM MY SOUL INDESCRIBABLE FEELING

22 April, 01:41
It really is, when you dont fear death life changes.
My daughter worries everytime they put me to sleep for surgeries now cause she knows that I just give it to God and am ok either way.

22 April, 02:08
NO FEAR OF DEATH

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 April, 11:12
Absolutely none!

There have been times I have hurt so bad I prayed for God to take me, but I guess I hadn't finished my job down here yet...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 April, 05:41
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
There’s good times coming - things to look forward to. We just need to get over a few bumps - but we have each other and we’ll know in the future why there was that feeling now to hold on a while longer. 💕

25 April, 12:35
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Oh, yes...

Better times are coming...

Only people mentioned by BlackSheep in this post can reply
25 April, 12:58
In response BLACK SHEEP to his Publication
Excellent work!

Love that!