Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has had a NDE Near Death Experience yrs ago.

If you have never listened to ppl that have experienced this you might want to do a bit of research.

Pay lose attention to the NDE of the person that was shown the "Library" of soul experiences.

Nana did not see the "library" in mine but a truly believe this is a for real thing.
Most of us have a very distinct advantage in this life, because we have seen the truth of what we are.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Choose This Day near death experiences with Juan O Savin - YouTube

JENNIFER MAC’s be deliciously healthy® NEWS at https://www.thejennifermac.comVISIT https://107DAILY.COM (NEW PLATFORM to find JenniferMac!!!)Jennifer Mac als...

01:46 PM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
26 April, 09:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for this clip. I will save and watch later. Cant wait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 April, 04:43
I also had a NDA during a small operation. My hart stopped and I remember hearing a lot of panic in the OR: the doctor shouting to the
man who was giving the anaestaesia. They had used 2 different types during the operation. It feld like there was a mountain laying on my chest. Could not breath anymore. Then came that moment that everything went black. When I came back again, they where pushing on my chest. How many minutes where in between? When I was stable they brought me to a normal hospital room. I noticed a often visit from doctors asking me if I was allright. But I was a puber and did not understand it all. After an week I returned home and started to dream about the place where I was in the moment gone. It started with the light that I saw, it was alive and there where bands with letters rolling all around it. And then the light started to talk to my heart and when it connected with it, it took me away to another place.
Suddenly I was in a beautifull garden with a beautifull

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 April, 04:48
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
golden sunlight and there where animals roaming around in between the many trees in the garden. When I focussed on them, I saw visions of how everything was working: the plant and the trees, the flow of the water and the nutrutions, the blood vessels in the deers, so wonderfull. Gods creation is amazing!😍💕💞 and he is connected with all these wonderfull creations !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 05:21
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
That is amazing hun thank you for sharing. So glad you are still here.

25 April, 04:28
Yes there are a lot of posts in my feed.
Why?
Because my feed is all about comments and conversations.
Why?
Mainly because this is where we learn the most and become most familiar with each other.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
23 April, 10:07
I love this recording. I'm so hopeful that we will be able to continue to re-listen to the Juan O'Savin videos after the internet goes down. I treasure the wisdom and beauty of what I often hear when he is speaking. I often weep with heart cries in the Holy Spirit over thing things Juan speaks about.

I have a friend who tried to commit suicide, and came back from a NDE. It was a spiritually strange day. I got hollered at by a boss at work, who told me to leave for the day. I went to a restaurant with wifi- opened up my computer there and found out the an internet friend on facebook was in emergency care at the hospital.
I immediately started praying,, typing out the prayer. Convinced the husband not to pull the plug on his wife for at least three days, and only then if he had peace that it was the right thing to do, She ended up returning. She told me she saw me praying for her on the other side.

arba happihr @arba
26 April, 09:03
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Aloha If we download video
Is the internet still needed. Sounds like the net is going down soon

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 April, 02:08
😽

4-20-22 NINOS CORNER

JUAN O SAVIN 🇺🇸 THE ESCALATING CRISIS & MIDTERMS

David Nino Rodriguez
You’re constantly on the move.
Every time I call you,
you’re in a different state, different city.

Juan
Over the last week
when I dropped my rig off that I was using
I’d put 2200 miles on it in one calendar week.
It’s just part of the process 💗

https://rumble.com/v11s8bb...

21 April, 02:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana is listening now.
That seriously is the same view I had from my room at the Trump Towers in Vega. Exact same view from the bedroom. He is most likely penthouse suit tho.
Nana messaged about our talk of Prince William so perhaps we will hear about the antichrist soon too.

Nana asked him last week if I could be his interviewer when he does a spot on Antarctica, but Idk.
You have to know that he has time traveled.

I think we need an Anonup video channel. What yall think?
@vincentkennedy

Not long ago God literally told me, in physical voice as if you were talking to me the phrase, "Same Day Truth"

Idk yet what he means for me to do with it, I figure he will show me when it is time, but I have been thinking that others could learn from the anonup family of calm discussion and thoughts.

21 April, 02:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In speaking of Popodopolas, this is how satan comes for ppl.

He either comes at you like this or he comes after your family.
Once he gets them to just barely step off the ledge he has them.

The objective was to get control of him thro blackmail.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 02:03
I've had 2. Literally thought I was taking my last breath. As I was talking to Yeshua, He breathed new life into me. 2 distinctly different situations but He was there. His presence was felt. I know thats hard to believe for people who have not been there but I can aasure you, He did.... I truly believe I'm here for such a time as this

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 April, 02:30
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I WAS SHOT 20 YRS AGO AND HAD NDE

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 April, 12:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I died twice

once from a gran mal siezure that lasted for over 3 minutes.
6 months later...
and once from a 100% loss of hope. Out for 3 days.
I called this one a real spiritual death. I had an out of body experience and saw myself dead in the back of the ambulance.
I have seen read about the spiritual death.

3 months later, I was reborn on the 8th.

What a journey.......