Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They are deliberately spraying.
Know for a fact, BC I've watched them.
In SW FL near the coast, a plane came in from off shore, spraying big billowy trails of white.
Then watched him turn around and go a different direction, then turn around and come back, spraying all the while, back & forth.
Deliberate.

Was watching and praying against one of the b@$trds one day, and watched the trail sputter & stop, as the plane flew back toward the ocean

Used to see huge flocks of little birds 20 years ago; you don't see them there anymore. Something in the air ran them off or killed them.

Lots of respiratory problems there too; myself included. They sprayed us almost every day for many years. I had to leave 😡

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
23 April, 02:22
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
weather modification is legal in fl. but there used to be rules.
We are loosing birds, bats and bees.

23 April, 02:32
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Yes, the wildlife is disappearing 😞
Those chemtrails aren't only for weather modification; they also contain nanoparticles and parasites. I had both, and got rid of them with diatomaceous earth and neodymium magnets.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
25 April, 12:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I'll have to check out neodyium magnets. Thanks.
We now have to worry about the microwave radiation effecting the birds, bees & bats.

Hopefully all their "soft kill" tactics will be halted when enough of them are arrested!
08:07 AM - Apr 25, 2022
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it