Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
JUST IN - Macron wins re-election in France.

disclosetv

Well this sucks! Do they use 'dominion' machines as well?
02:16 PM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
25 April, 09:19
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
wth?! Anyone from France on Anonup? Please give us your thoughts on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 April, 06:58
Come on man🙄

let's. go. brandon. 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CWWard Ward @CWWard
25 April, 03:09
This had to be another fraudulent election!!

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
24 April, 11:33
17 point loss.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 April, 10:49
France: protests erupt after Macron wins reelection

https://rumble.com/v128ki8...

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
24 April, 09:53
And now Stupidtrump is trending because he didnt do the right thing and concede like LePen did. I have stayed positive till this past week and now I am like, don’t anyone darn say we are winning. There may be bots on twitter but its not all bots. Nothing is wakeing these people up.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
24 April, 08:47
"WHO" counted the votes.

Doug Anger @moola
24 April, 08:24
RIGGED

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
24 April, 08:19
Rigged... Yet again...

24 April, 09:54
In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication
And just like in USA, nothing will be done!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 April, 07:37
🔥They don't take these things well. Vive la revolution!🔥

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
24 April, 07:01
Yes

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
24 April, 06:46
Yet another rigged election, I dont know why people bother voting.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 April, 05:51
Arrested

Light Being @lightbeing
24 April, 05:41
and the illusion continues....same zebra different stripes...who's to say she isn't one of them also. As long as there are cabal elections/governments it doesn't matter who wins the election. They are all their puppets. The biggest global illusion.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 April, 05:38
Trump Brushes FAKE Dandruff (High-Status PowerPlay) Watch Macron's Reaction! - YouTube

When French President Emmanuel Macron recently visited President Trump at the White House, Macron was the recipient of two often effective social strategies ...

Kira Kju @kju17
24 April, 07:09
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
to je strašné...
já se stydím za něj...
ten musel vonět...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 April, 05:27
TRUMP Owns Macron (And His Wife) in an INSANE 30 Second Handshake Battle - YouTube

At A Bastille Day Celebration, Donald Trump and Emmanuel Macron of France embarked on an epic handshake battle that lasted for nearly 30 seconds. Macros Wife...

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 April, 05:06
It was rigged

True North @TrueNorthGirl
24 April, 04:37
No he did not (no sauce at all whatsoever for this comment)....all I know is this:
Liars and Cheaters continue to Lie and Cheat for their NWO agenda.
Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what Macron and his she-man are all about.
Time for some American Revolution, 1776 style.
Batter up, America.
We’re on deck.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 04:10
Do they cheat too.
What makes anyone here in America think the mid terms will be any damn different from the last election they stole by cheating?
If 2020 is not fixed before the next election we are fookd.

24 April, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don’t care who tells us to vote in midterms, my voting days are done till there is justice!! That is my fooking stand. I refuse to vote in another fooked up rigged election. I dont want to hears, this one will be different. Too fooking late!!! Fix 2020!! Until its fixed I stand firm on not voting period!!! I refuse to be a sheep going to polls to vote in a rigged election!! White hats and black hats both can fook themselves! I refuse to play their stupid game with bullshit prizes!!! I dont care what plan its a part of, I will stand and say fook both of you and your games!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 April, 03:35
definitely cheated. everyone hates this guy

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 April, 03:26
Did they use Dominion voting machines again??? 🤦‍♀️

LoveConquers All @All777Love
24 April, 03:21
OMG, I was thinking the exact same thing, lol!
I can’t wait until they’re exposed once, and 4 all.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 April, 02:59
yes this sucks, really thought she would win, has to be a bit of fraud here too, the french ppl took to the streets a lot, in protest of mandates and vaxx, do not think they could want more of the same fookin’ stuff they have had to protest

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
24 April, 02:50
He has to win to be exposed like Biden. The corruption leads to the top.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
24 April, 02:44
the french have to see their elections are a sham too... Earthwide Great Awakening! the French have been taking to the streets peacefully for many years now. the real yellow vests. ditched the vests now mass public are joining... rebrand. all the people that can will see! wga

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
24 April, 02:36
It is just a projected win at the moment according to the Polls, let's hope this changes.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 April, 02:32
Yes, [they] did it again.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 April, 02:31
Stolen again

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 April, 02:47
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
and everyone think 2022 will be any different. No voting until 2020 is fixed