Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
24 April, 02:16
JUST IN - Macron wins re-election in France.

disclosetv

Well this sucks! Do they use 'dominion' machines as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Do they cheat too.
What makes anyone here in America think the mid terms will be any damn different from the last election they stole by cheating?
If 2020 is not fixed before the next election we are fookd.
04:10 PM - Apr 24, 2022
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
24 April, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don’t care who tells us to vote in midterms, my voting days are done till there is justice!! That is my fooking stand. I refuse to vote in another fooked up rigged election. I dont want to hears, this one will be different. Too fooking late!!! Fix 2020!! Until its fixed I stand firm on not voting period!!! I refuse to be a sheep going to polls to vote in a rigged election!! White hats and black hats both can fook themselves! I refuse to play their stupid game with bullshit prizes!!! I dont care what plan its a part of, I will stand and say fook both of you and your games!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
24 April, 09:40
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
If no one votes then there cant be any cheating. Problem solved!

Major Thomas @GroundControl
25 April, 03:49
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
we need. to vote reguardless of outcome, not voting is giving it to them. we need to overwhelm them with votes so much so that even if. they cheat they still lose! they want you to not. vote, dont give. them an inch.