Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 02:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Cow = 41 in gematria.
Not sure if related but cute buddy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 April, 07:20
This is a beautiful photograph VK ☀️
So much detail and beauty ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 April, 12:48
The Power of Music | Little Girl Serenades Herd Of Cows | Music is Love - YouTube

Little Girl Serenades Herd Of CowsThe little girl plays her little Accordion to call a herd of cows.You will be awestruck to see how this little girl calls t...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 April, 12:48
The Power of Music | Little Girl Serenades Herd Of Cows | Music is Love - YouTube

Little Girl Serenades Herd Of CowsThe little girl plays her little Accordion to call a herd of cows.You will be awestruck to see how this little girl calls t...

Renee White @Rapnay
25 April, 10:56
not by chance # mean everything to me. oh ps if you had taken a picture of the other end it would resemble Nancy Pelosi

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 April, 10:55
https://youtu.be/YNZtHW_Vn... Try playing the accordion lol
Cow in love with accordion. - YouTube

The power of love. Cow, forest and accordion.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 April, 04:13
🤷🏼‍♀️

John Oakson @jo9857
24 April, 09:54
Hello Friend !!!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 April, 09:51

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 April, 07:07
i had a friend visit me today. This little fellow keeps jumping the fence. His Dad is going to whiphis behind when he gets home. second day hes done this. He kust wants to play eith my girl.

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
24 April, 07:02
The Professor?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 April, 06:57
😁🤠😇 SWEET FURRY GENTLE GIANTS ..... IF RAISED FROM BABIES AND INTERACTED WITH THEY CAN BE SO NICE ... THOSE SOFT COW EYES 😍

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 April, 05:46
When I was a little kid, I had a cow I named Betty as in Betty Rubble. My sister got mad at me because she wanted that name but I chose it first. She was left with Wilma Flintstone & she thought Wilma wasn’t as pretty as Betty. Fun times back then!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 April, 05:03
a hefer?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 April, 04:06
vessel & 2 lovers :)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 April, 05:02
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
omg i just saw it!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 April, 03:37
Rescued dairy cow 💞

Jeter Dog @jeterdog
24 April, 03:27
VK
Love a drive by the ocean💕

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 April, 03:01
Grandkiddos visited the ranch yesterday and rode a horse for the first time, they had such big smiles on their faces!

"Best day ever!" 😊

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 April, 02:49
Moo don’t say? 🌽🍿

I think I posted these yesterday too, so, I hope that means we’re that much closer. :)

V = 22.
TS = 1234.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 April, 02:37
She looks like she was in a good Moo ;)

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 April, 02:34
🤩🤣🤣😂😂🤩

Julez Pope @Lioness7
24 April, 02:33
Hello Bessie!

Appears to have something to do with dishwashers and blue ties.

Confirm please

Julez Pope @Lioness7
24 April, 02:35
In response Julez Pope to her Publication

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
24 April, 02:13
Happy Sunday!! Great day to be outdoors.
Love you all☀️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 April, 02:06
How? Now? 🗝
to the moooon!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 April, 01:54
Happy Sunday VK -☆
Gematra: https://www.gematrix.org/?...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 April, 07:03
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
laughing at this one..
look at the dogs face!!!!
lol
love it

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 01:44
You can come visit Nana we also have ACTUAL MooCows!
Hello VK!

Nana so happy today I can barely stand myself!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...
Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 April, 06:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too, Nana. I’m thinking of adding some sheep.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 April, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am glad you are on a farm and we won't have to worry about you. I hope to purchase a farm in the future for organic/non gmo crops.

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
24 April, 01:35
VK, did you come across these cowboys while roaming the farm?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 April, 03:22
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
Broke Back Better!!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 April, 01:32
Looks like you visited your shroom supplier lol...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 April, 01:31