Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 April, 12:34
Visited a friend today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You can come visit Nana we also have ACTUAL MooCows!
Hello VK!

Nana so happy today I can barely stand myself!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...
Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

01:44 PM - Apr 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 April, 11:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am glad you are on a farm and we won't have to worry about you. I hope to purchase a farm in the future for organic/non gmo crops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 11:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have 2 bothers and one sis, they all have homes here on the farm along with my Mom and my daughter, so we will be fine, but thank you for caring. Hope you are in a good bubble too. Love you.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 April, 06:30
Me too, Nana. I’m thinking of adding some sheep.

24 April, 07:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Awwh those are adorable. My Pa had sheep and goats when I was a kid, hell we had everything pigs, cows, horses, mules, ducks, bees.
dogs, cats, chickens. There was nothing cuter that the little black and white goats. Poor goats get a bad rap like the bunnies, pandas, and owls.

We did not buy meat at the store at all, and we had about an acre to acrea and a half garden every year.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 April, 11:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Oh my gosh, they are so cute!!!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

24 April, 11:45
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Hi there Snap love to you too.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 April, 02:29
was just listening to this on my tractor.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 April, 10:24
Just what color is that tractor?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 April, 04:26
Playlist, moo’s, and stars aligned —
Something about this makes me smile. :)

https://qalerts.app/?n=144

VK’s TS = 2:29 > 1111.
Shane’s “All Aligned” TS = 2:31 > 2:4 > 1122.