Only people mentioned by SuezQed in this post can reply
truth light @Ob1canobi
25 April, 11:28
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
WOW! They look so much alike. Is this a coincidence?
Djt and John Jr were friends in college right?
Jakie Onassis Kennedy looks soooo much like Melania?
Makes me wonder how djt and mel met and what the connection is?

God bless Djt, Mel, and the Kennedys. ❤️🙏🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
24 April, 02:58
Nothing is random!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
24 April, 06:35

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
24 April, 06:22

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 12:59
Melania communicated to us and the cabal thr flag language.
Her dresses were the comms.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
24 April, 12:34
I’m Loving this!
I just brought a Lime Green Blouse to wear to a friend’s birthday party, about a month ago.
Go Jackie, & Melania!💗👏🏽⭐️

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 April, 11:25
i found it interesting when i found out the 13 names i beileve it was who are evil and ran shit. both the Kennedys and Onassis were on there and she married into both. i think pres jfk flipped the scripped and was a white hat. but his dad sure wasnt.

wendy haney @Annachambers
24 April, 10:12
In response reaper myer to his Publication
According to other peoples research, President JFK was adopted and not a Kennedy by birth, he is from the bloodline of Jesus! Its why he didnt follow in the Kennedy Corruption!

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
24 April, 10:47
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I feel like these people don't have control over their lives. Decisions made for them. That is just my opinion.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
23 April, 11:08
Everything needs to be done twice.................

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 April, 11:05
Jacki was wonderful ... but ... MELANIA DID IT BETTER !!!

THAT PALE BLUE WAS SPECTACULAR !!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 April, 10:48
very interesting...