SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
23 April, 06:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 April, 11:25
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
i found it interesting when i found out the 13 names i beileve it was who are evil and ran shit. both the Kennedys and Onassis were on there and she married into both. i think pres jfk flipped the scripped and was a white hat. but his dad sure wasnt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Kennedy @fancy92
I feel like these people don't have control over their lives. Decisions made for them. That is just my opinion.
10:47 AM - Apr 24, 2022
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by fancy92 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 May, 10:36
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
Free wil is always available to them. Whether good or bad. Tha good ones simply know more Truth...and consequences. Give credit where credit is due my friend. Good WILL prevail. Focus on that....u are manifesting.πŸ€“πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 April, 12:50
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
i could see that being true in some cases.

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
24 April, 09:30
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Yes, definitely not all of them.