Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 03:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nothing is getting better. Let's be honest with ourselves. This is usually what I see in NJ. I am really sorry. If we were in control this wouldn't be happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
With ya on that. Similar along West Coast. THIS is the real source of the western drought. Can verify that EVERY TIME natural cloud/moisture is coming onshore from the Pacific, [they] are up spraying heavily. Forecasted rain is almost always reduced to a fraction and sometimes to none at all. It's a level of criminality and arrogance against God that most cannot understand.
06:09 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 06:16
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I agree, It is criminal. If our own government is not responsible for it, they should be shooting these things right out of the sky. We are here for truth and I just don't feel like we are getting it.