Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Nothing is getting better. Let's be honest with ourselves. This is usually what I see in NJ. I am really sorry. If we were in control this wouldn't be happening.
03:57 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
23 April, 09:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I see 'em, day in and day out. How can anyone say we're "winning" when we are being poisoned every single day? So sinister, so depressing and NO ONE is held accountable. Like the jab. #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 April, 06:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
With ya on that. Similar along West Coast. THIS is the real source of the western drought. Can verify that EVERY TIME natural cloud/moisture is coming onshore from the Pacific, [they] are up spraying heavily. Forecasted rain is almost always reduced to a fraction and sometimes to none at all. It's a level of criminality and arrogance against God that most cannot understand.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 06:16
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I agree, It is criminal. If our own government is not responsible for it, they should be shooting these things right out of the sky. We are here for truth and I just don't feel like we are getting it.