Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 12:23
Current Mood Extended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 04:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I used to do medical transcription for a psychiatric group's STOP (Systematric Treatment of Perpetrators) program in Texas. I had the names, addresses, phones & car tag numbers of over 1,000 pedos in the Texas Panhandle area, along with their back stories.

I was the person who had to type that nasty shit into the computer. Having gone thru such myself as a child, I spent a lot of time crying, praying, and had to get up from the keyboard to wash my hands a lot.

Fortunately, my best friend was a therapist. When he asked me how it felt working like that, I said to him:

"If your clients ever start dropping like flies for no apparent reason, you know who to come looking for & what it means.

It means I finally got tired of this evil shit & went hunting."

Although it was awful, that experience strenghtened my spirit like few others in my life. I did that work for more than 10 years. It made me face my own trauma & rise above it.

But pedos will still get no quarter fro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
Guess I went over my word count or somethng, but to finish my thought,

You are magnificent and you have discovered what you came here to do as a volunteer, bravo to you friend!

Many blessings to you and love will guide you as the light from the rest of us will illuminate your path❤️🕯
#wwg1wga
02:59 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 April, 01:08
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Thank you, ma'am!

The REALLY cool thing here is that you have just described ALL of us & now we're connecting with one another & making one another stronger!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 April, 11:06
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication