Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 12:23
Current Mood Extended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 04:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I used to do medical transcription for a psychiatric group's STOP (Systematric Treatment of Perpetrators) program in Texas. I had the names, addresses, phones & car tag numbers of over 1,000 pedos in the Texas Panhandle area, along with their back stories.

I was the person who had to type that nasty shit into the computer. Having gone thru such myself as a child, I spent a lot of time crying, praying, and had to get up from the keyboard to wash my hands a lot.

Fortunately, my best friend was a therapist. When he asked me how it felt working like that, I said to him:

"If your clients ever start dropping like flies for no apparent reason, you know who to come looking for & what it means.

It means I finally got tired of this evil shit & went hunting."

Although it was awful, that experience strenghtened my spirit like few others in my life. I did that work for more than 10 years. It made me face my own trauma & rise above it.

But pedos will still get no quarter fro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 April, 02:59
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Guess I went over my word count or somethng, but to finish my thought,

You are magnificent and you have discovered what you came here to do as a volunteer, bravo to you friend!

Many blessings to you and love will guide you as the light from the rest of us will illuminate your path❤️🕯
#wwg1wga

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 April, 01:08
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Thank you, ma'am!

The REALLY cool thing here is that you have just described ALL of us & now we're connecting with one another & making one another stronger!

Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Reynolds, click on at the bottom under it