Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 12:23
Current Mood Extended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I used to do medical transcription for a psychiatric group's STOP (Systematric Treatment of Perpetrators) program in Texas. I had the names, addresses, phones & car tag numbers of over 1,000 pedos in the Texas Panhandle area, along with their back stories.

I was the person who had to type that nasty shit into the computer. Having gone thru such myself as a child, I spent a lot of time crying, praying, and had to get up from the keyboard to wash my hands a lot.

Fortunately, my best friend was a therapist. When he asked me how it felt working like that, I said to him:

"If your clients ever start dropping like flies for no apparent reason, you know who to come looking for & what it means.

It means I finally got tired of this evil shit & went hunting."

Although it was awful, that experience strenghtened my spirit like few others in my life. I did that work for more than 10 years. It made me face my own trauma & rise above it.

But pedos will still get no quarter fro
04:18 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 April, 02:59
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Guess I went over my word count or somethng, but to finish my thought,

You are magnificent and you have discovered what you came here to do as a volunteer, bravo to you friend!

Many blessings to you and love will guide you as the light from the rest of us will illuminate your path❤️🕯
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 01:08
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Thank you, ma'am!

The REALLY cool thing here is that you have just described ALL of us & now we're connecting with one another & making one another stronger!

23 April, 02:48
Here is the other video:

https://youtu.be/BHSxRuXDo...
Reconnective Healing/ can you feel the frequencies - YouTube

My next monthly Tune-Up session will be July 11th.https://www.everydaymasters.life/group-sessions/My next monthly Tune-Up session will be June 14th.https://w...

25 April, 01:05
Thank you!

Yes, I can feel them!

23 April, 02:47
Thank you for sharing your story & I honor you as after discoving these truths I had a very hard time coming back from that reality trip! I was awakened by these hard truths & funny that you should reference the video “The Volunteers”, as I was reconnected by Case with Everyday Masters who made that video (those are his children in the vid you referenced)🙂

My life took a sudden and awesome turn from our fear based reality to seeing things from a different lens based on Love❤️

Many events unfolded before me & I could see clearly for the first time in my life! I no longer had to go down those rabbit holes and shout out to people to fkg wake up, which I did with unbridled passion! Needless to say I am now a year into this new energy & must say there is no going back as I’ve already crossed the threshold and wouldn’t want it any other way!

I want to drop a couple of his video’s as a reference point for all to look into!

You are magnificent and you have discovered what you ca
Love train or Fear train? Choose now! They're speeding up! - YouTube

Wow, this was my first video ever:) I think it's just as relevant today as it was back then. Maybe even more so :)For those interested in participating in...

25 April, 01:05
Wonderful!

Thank you for the video & kind words.

I spent about 10 years doing that kind of work & it was only decades later that I realized how much that helped my healing.

Life is what you shape it; you can get whatever you focus your mind upon.

I've just been a hopeless optimist, I guess.

So much better than the other end of the spectrum.

I'd prefer to be a "happy idiot" than a Debbie Downer any day!

Besides, it's when we raise our vibration that we get our best inspirations & ideas!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

22 April, 09:10
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Your comment about killing your light from birth really resonated with me! Yepper, I was lucky to have lived through my childhood.

Thankfully, my grandparents came to the rescue when I was age 6 & took me away from there.

Yes, we all made the DECISION to come to Earth to help liberate it!

I love this video:

https://youtu.be/qyIkyAo1U...
"The Volunteers" Legends of the 21st century Humans. - YouTube

A short video I made with my daughters. Two oversouls having a conversation about what the craziest experience they have ever had was. Going to Earth :) ...