Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Morning Patriots.

If Q drops told us 4 years ago that banks control governments, it means the military and Trump have known this for quite some time.

Known it so well that Q showed us starting in Q135 what banks were [theirs].

So to remove governments control over the people, we have to remove the power from the banks.

Trump has mentioned Ripple and Brad Garlinghouse has been to the Whitehouse.

There’s a reason Trump barely talks about it and there’s a reason the SEC hates them.

Buckle the fuck up! It’s going to get even more bumpy!

What HAS to happen will be Biblical.
07:37 AM - Apr 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
10 May, 07:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have a good friend who happens to be Jewish. Recently a group of friends were talking about current events including war. I quoted "All Wars are Bankers' Wars" and that they always funded both sides of the wars. I heard my friend comment to someone, "Well, it always comes back to the Jews. They are always going to blame it on the Jews!" I was speechless. I didn't mention the J word at all. So, if she makes that connection, why would she be upset when others do? Her father has pretty much disowned her, because she was never good enough for him. She is a great person! My husband calls her CC (closet Christian). Sigh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 April, 06:15
What about CERN>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 April, 03:50
Should I take my money out of the bank?

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 April, 02:47
Holding on for dear life! My husband works for one of the big name US central banks, fully vax/boost and thinks I am making doom and gloom shit up while I have resisted the “mandates” and continue to HODL & STACK. I just have to ride this out as this will get very intersting from an inside view as well. He has high level work trips to both Charlotte and NYC next month.... Bracing for impact nationally and personally. 🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 April, 08:19
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
keep us informed

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 April, 02:19
ROTHSCHILD OWNED AND CONTROLLED BANKS.
https://qposts.online/post...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 April, 01:44
Yep, we're holding on!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 April, 01:20
So very ready Doq!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 April, 01:12
Good afternoon Doq.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 April, 01:05

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
22 April, 12:33

Kath 144 @Kath144
22 April, 12:18

22 April, 08:40
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
FOOKIN AY>

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 April, 12:16
Good Morning Doq!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 April, 12:04
#Biblical = = = > < >
#FallOfTheWicked = = = > < >
#Q + #GodsHammerOfJustice = = = >< >

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 11:58
mornin’ Doc! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
maybe this? 😎

LQve Trump @LoveTump
22 April, 11:27
Ready or Not

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
22 April, 10:40
Good morning Sir. Hope you’ll have a great day

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
22 April, 10:37
TS 7:37
7:10 17 Q
9+9=18 R
55 Loud and clear
Biblical Indeed 😎

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 April, 10:32
preach Doq

memes matter @NoComment
22 April, 10:31
hammertime

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 April, 10:11
I applied for a job yesterday with America First Policy Institute. I am retired banker who has an axe to grind. Would love to help take down the system.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 April, 09:48

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 April, 08:50
Good Friday Morning to you, Doq.
Joint Mil returns to town.
When you live in the desert
You watch over the waters that flow under it.
closely

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 April, 08:49
Trump / Whitehat mil/civ SOC about to flip the fookin moneychangers tables over and burn their cash.

memes matter @NoComment
22 April, 10:32
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

22 April, 08:11
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
FAK YEAH>

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 April, 08:28
Good morning Doq.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
22 April, 08:10
Maybe this will wake the sleepers

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 April, 07:57
There was only bartering in Biblical times🤷‍♀️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 April, 09:20
In response Jen ... to his Publication
@jenfranji - Your comment reminded me of the Parable of the Talents. This article is a good reminder of the responsibilities coming our way.

https://fee.org/articles/t...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 April, 01:13
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I misread that as "There was only bartending in Biblical times."😆😅

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
22 April, 07:50
Only leave what you need to pay bills with. When it crashes....you will not be able to get "IT" out. Worthless anyway....not even good for toilet paper

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 11:57
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
me too Lo! So ready!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Good Mornin’ by the way! 🙌🏻🥰