Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 12:23
Current Mood Extended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 04:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I used to do medical transcription for a psychiatric group's STOP (Systematric Treatment of Perpetrators) program in Texas. I had the names, addresses, phones & car tag numbers of over 1,000 pedos in the Texas Panhandle area, along with their back stories.

I was the person who had to type that nasty shit into the computer. Having gone thru such myself as a child, I spent a lot of time crying, praying, and had to get up from the keyboard to wash my hands a lot.

Fortunately, my best friend was a therapist. When he asked me how it felt working like that, I said to him:

"If your clients ever start dropping like flies for no apparent reason, you know who to come looking for & what it means.

It means I finally got tired of this evil shit & went hunting."

Although it was awful, that experience strenghtened my spirit like few others in my life. I did that work for more than 10 years. It made me face my own trauma & rise above it.

But pedos will still get no quarter fro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Your comment about killing your light from birth really resonated with me! Yepper, I was lucky to have lived through my childhood.

Thankfully, my grandparents came to the rescue when I was age 6 & took me away from there.

Yes, we all made the DECISION to come to Earth to help liberate it!

I love this video:

https://youtu.be/qyIkyAo1U...
"The Volunteers" Legends of the 21st century Humans. - YouTube

A short video I made with my daughters. Two oversouls having a conversation about what the craziest experience they have ever had was. Going to Earth :) ...

09:10 AM - Apr 22, 2022
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

22 April, 10:41
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Earth sure ain't for sissies!