Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 01:46
Nana has had a NDE Near Death Experience yrs ago.

If you have never listened to ppl that have experienced this you might want to do a bit of research.

Pay lose attention to the NDE of the person that was shown the "Library" of soul experiences.

Nana did not see the "library" in mine but a truly believe this is a for real thing.
Most of us have a very distinct advantage in this life, because we have seen the truth of what we are.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Choose This Day near death experiences with Juan O Savin - YouTube

JENNIFER MAC’s be deliciously healthy® NEWS at https://www.thejennifermac.comVISIT https://107DAILY.COM (NEW PLATFORM to find JenniferMac!!!)Jennifer Mac als...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 April, 04:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I also had a NDA during a small operation. My hart stopped and I remember hearing a lot of panic in the OR: the doctor shouting to the
man who was giving the anaestaesia. They had used 2 different types during the operation. It feld like there was a mountain laying on my chest. Could not breath anymore. Then came that moment that everything went black. When I came back again, they where pushing on my chest. How many minutes where in between? When I was stable they brought me to a normal hospital room. I noticed a often visit from doctors asking me if I was allright. But I was a puber and did not understand it all. After an week I returned home and started to dream about the place where I was in the moment gone. It started with the light that I saw, it was alive and there where bands with letters rolling all around it. And then the light started to talk to my heart and when it connected with it, it took me away to another place.
Suddenly I was in a beautifull garden with a beautifull

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
golden sunlight and there where animals roaming around in between the many trees in the garden. When I focussed on them, I saw visions of how everything was working: the plant and the trees, the flow of the water and the nutrutions, the blood vessels in the deers, so wonderfull. Gods creation is amazing!😍💕💞 and he is connected with all these wonderfull creations !
04:48 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 05:29
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Amazing, ppl have a hard time believing NDEs but they are usually unique I have seen to most ppl.
There are a lot of ppl who experience seeing a tunnel or lights.
I did not I went straight from the hospital right out into space.
I have been thinking that we at Anonup might need a voice, maybe a video zoom channel for members to voice views or compare note.
Ppl just dont talk enough to suit me.