17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
I’ve been fighting with myself for way too long, I imagine I’m not the only one. doing shit that makes sense in [their] system, but things I know to be unsustainable (a miserable day to day) just to ‘survive’ and stay afloat.

conflicted as fook, scared of change.
I know I’m wrong and can’t keep this up, just don’t know how to get right.
05:57 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
26 April, 11:36
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
yet as you can see by the comments, you're in great company, @17commentary , and guess what?

TRUTH be told, there is not one of us who are not in the same boat.

Even in days of old, the Apostle Paul in the Book of Romans said, "For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate. But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good."

We are no longer under the Law, my fren...'BE' at Peace.

Love IS the Answer, and you are.

#TheBestIsYetToCome
#DoesNotTakePerfection
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Hunt @Hunt_forpatriots
26 April, 09:37
I am completely with you on this! Doing what is necessary for sustaining daily life in the "Norm" but knowing it is all for not on the inside! UGH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 April, 07:44

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
26 April, 06:34
Right there with you…my life appears so upside down to what seems “normal” to most, but has never seemed to fit me right. I haven’t worked in over two years (taking care of my late husband), but the thought of taking a job that I don’t love is soul-crushing. I’ve worked for several major corporations, and I can’t tolerate the bullshit. But God has kept my bills paid and I feel like while I’m treading water most days, I’m also in the middle of a major growth spurt! Just holding on, praying for guidance…

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 April, 07:43
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 April, 07:45
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
I am right there with you.
I left a job after 10 years for a few reasons...
I do not want to work for a large company ever again.
My life feels upside down and it is hard to talk with many so called normal people.
You are not alone, as many of us are going through the same things...

Jay James @birdmanjay
26 April, 06:22
Many of us are experiencing this fren. I sure as hell am

Blu Bird donated @se0861
20 April, 07:13
One day at a time. What can we do but stay afloat and survive?
I was also afraid of change, didnt know what to do until a few months ago. One day, I realized that I will be OK even if they took away everything: my job, my apt, my pension, everything. I will be OK, they cant touch my soul. That one is mine and I am taking it with me.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 April, 06:08
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
one day at a time :)

Michael Walley @mwalley
20 April, 05:59
Ditto. Struggling with everything I know and how to move forward with it all.